???Tess and Max???

Well you have to figure this. Tess's character had been raised by an alien who had taught her much about home and she knew that there was a "Max" out there somewhere and if I were raised in that fashion I would tend to operate with a bit of an assumption that the others (especially the King) would have a similar understanding of their place in this world. What she found was 3 aliens who had more of a human identity than an alien identity.

It would seem feasible that at first she might think that Max was as happy to have found her as she was to have found him and that she need only to assume the role that has been hers from the beginning.

What she finds is a Max that didn't even know she existed and Micheal and Isabelle who didn't even know about their past.

After a little while it would become very clear that these 3 have not NEARLY had the benefit of all of the information that Tess had been made privy too and that, contrary to what she might have expected to find, she found that, in all the taste and tact of a true queen, she would have to take a lower profile and wait for her very existence to be acknowledged.

Over time fate would straighten out what time had confused.

I would assume that Max, Michael and Isabelle were not sent to earth to be adopted by humans. They were probably all supposed to be raised by those sent to watch over them and teach/mentor them.

Have a good one,
Browser8

Tess Trouble

Ok, I'll be the first to say, if Max and Liz are in love, then let the world end...

But they aren't really in love anymore.

For everyone out there who is all talking about how Tess is such a biznatch and how annoying she is and how much you hate her, have you seen how Liz has been to Max lately? I mean she took the whoe Future Max thing a couple steps too far. And Max hasn't been that cool to Liz lately either. Max and Tess make a good couple right now.

Mostly I just feel bad for Sean, getting stuck with the new and improved basketcase-manipulative Liz Parker. I don't want to be too down on Liz though, I am stoked shes investigating the whole Alex thing, shes just been treating her dudes so badly is all.

IMHO

I believe all will be straighten out by season end. Every one has opintions right now, but by season end we will all be saying, "Why didn't I see that coming?"

Happy to be able to come back and say, "HI!"
School will be done soon and I will be home!

:fangs:

Last nights eppy was GREAT though I thought Tess was bleeding when Max walked up on her after she fell. I hope they don't send them home and continue the show OR send them home and Continue the show either would be cool.:alienooh:

Yeah last night was definitely a great episode. My cable went out about an hour before Roswell and I was coming apart at the seams. ::p The cable came back on but i couldn't take a chance so I hooked up the local antenna. :)

But back to the episode... I have to say that Roswell is set up to be a fantastic show. I have been a fan of Roswell since the first time I watched an episode (last part of season one) but this last series of new episodes is showing so fantastic talent. These guys are doing a great job.

I would love to see Roswell have a good 7 year run like Voyager did. Of course, after 7 years, I will want eight. :)

Take it easy,
More of a Tess Fan than ever,
Browser8

I'm not attempting to start a war, but

I know a few people in this thread like Max and Tess together, I however am a dreamer. So I like the idea of Max with Liz. I think Liz is holding up pretty well considering she sabatoged petty much any chance with the love of her life for the good of the world. I like Emliy DeRaven, but I don't like Tess. I'd like to see more of Ava, she was cool. It will all be good by season end I'm sure. Because it makes better sci-fi to mix aliens and humans, many more plot directions. Pray for season 3! :alienooh:

:fangs:

Well you've got to admit... hmmm Well I guess you don't HAVE to admit (agree) :) But the Max/Tess thing has sure put some pizzazz in the plot line over the last episode or two.

As far as Liz blowing her chances I believe you are right there. The scene where Liz yelled at Max to "Let go of me" was VERY well done. The way they acted that scene out let you know that at that moment Max let go of FAR more than her arm.

An Avid Tess Fan,
Browser8

:rolly2: I too like Max and Liz together, BUT (Browser 8 you can quote me) I do like the Max and Tess thing after this last show. It is a great plot line and they can go alot further with this then with Max and Liz. I hate to say it but its true. :alienooh:

I totally agree Maxfan....

This is not just a case of one girlfriend over another. Max and Tess being together is the unification of a King and Queen of a series of worlds. And now there is a prince and heir.

Liz has been a good character and Liz HAS good character. They won't do her wrong. I hope they fix Liz up with a good relationship and keep her in a strong role.

The bummer to me is that NOW, of all times, Micheal chooses to treat Maria with a little respect. GO FIGURE...

Formidable Tessite,
Browser8

Browser8,
i have read your posts. I am lost to what you see as the King anbd Queen side of Max and Tess being greater than max and Liz. Name one son of George Washington? You can't. Now name Lincon's parents. They were poverty stricken farmers had a bigger effect on history my rising the greatset US president ever. Than the son of a president.

The gist is I haven't seen anything about max and Tess that would bring them together without a past they can barly remenber. Their is no reason why Liz couldn't be a good as or better queen than Tess.

ZachWZ

:aliengray ZackWZ there is one thing that would make Liz a HORRIBLE queen:aliengray

SHE NOT AN :aliengray

Think about it

Starting to like Tess,

Maxfan

:aliengray ZackWZ there is one thing that would make Liz a HORRIBLE queen:aliengray

SHE NOT AN :aliengray

Think about it

Starting to like Tess,

Maxfan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Well there could be at least ONE reason... Say, for instance, the fact that Liz would die on the home planet? Or maybe, that the home planet is fully expecting to get those four back some day and would surely recognize that, hmmmmmmmmm, we are all energy forms who are living well in this environment and the queen seems to be a carbon based life form gagging to death. hehehe

They are not Kings and Queens on earth. They are Kings and Queens when they get home.

And, by the way, the past that they can barely remember. That will all change monday. So hold on tight folks.

Will the real Queen of the home planet system please stand up.

:)

A very "Tess"ty individual,
Browser8

You are way over thinking this

Has anybody ever thought maybe Max just wanted to try a blonde?

:D

:aliengray Well I CAN NOT wait for Monday. Maybe they will send Tess home and stay. Or maybe take Liz and Marie With them. Some things you never know.:aliengray

Well maxfan we know this much...

Whatever the case we will DEFINITELY be pirched in front of a TV this Monday evening. :)

Have a good one,
Browser8

alein babies

i happened to miss a few episodes and whew
alein babies
i never would have thought of it
very bad to show that they acted on impulse and produced kin sooo quickly
and were not showing responcibility.... great for all the young veiwers out
there too
max and liz acted more adult that max and tess
and max and tess are the leaders of a planet
bad bad angle
i respected max now i just think he lost my admiration
and i always wanted him andlliz to get together

Well hang on before you get too upset with them.

Rumor has it that Tess may be producing the visions of a baby with her powers.

Monday will tell much more I am sure.

:alienooh: Max and Tess are much older on their home planet then on earth so if you think about it no they were not acting irresponsiblity and they are married and starting a family. The kids watching this should know the difference between right and wrong by now or their parents should be careful of what is being watched by their kids.:alienooh:

:alienooh: Was last night Fab or what we got some great shots of the home planet and Max remembers Tess (woo hoo) and I do beleive there is someone new to love Liz (I kinda like Shawn) I loved it when they did the moon shot over the water. That was great.

HAS EVERYONE SENT IN THEIR TOBASCO????????

:alienooh: