Blakes 7 Yeah or Neah

will they throw us a little shipper action:

• at the end of this season; it would finally answer the shipper question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe; Sam did go fishing with the team recently

• nah; it would create problems if a second Stargate movie became a reality

• possibly, if Amanda Tapping pushed for an interesting story line that was not just ****

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX_UK

Mulders Mag Collection
I'm trying to find some support for a Blakes 7 mini-forum, I'll understand if no-one actually cares but I gotta ask.

:cool: Fox

I'm not a huge fan, but I did like it. For a while, back in the dim and distant past, it was my favourite programme. I would post something there. There are a lot of die-hard fans out there, because there are a huge number of websites.

Neo says he has the videos so PM him.

Vote

Dave Dude, please vote , I need votes or the guys up top wont give us the forum. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
3dbiggrin3.gif
Fox

FOX_UK and DAVE!
Many years ago in the dark ages I adored Blake's Seven. My Favorite character was Avon.... I know the show changed much over the years I watched it and I would have protested some of the changes... But I stuck with the show as long as they showed it in the US. Problem is I haven't seen it in many many years and they don't show it in the US at all. DARN I didn't even know they had websites.... can you email or pm me some so I can catch up, please...:cool: I will Harrass Neo myself but he and I don't have the same type of machine that will play the same tapes....;)

blake seven... love it... got most of the episodes on tape...

Serverlan what a women.... woof

Yuck.... you men! Servalin she did have this think for Avon....I really hated her! (She was a good vilian!:D )

i know but she had a sexy thing about her...

certainly sounds good... hope they do the movie...

Massive amounts of classy 1980 scifi...

Thanxs for those.... i have not got any blakes seven sites...

And I thought you were a big fan!!

I haven't got a single video, and you say you have them all!

FoxTV hasn't posted in awhile, but I thought he should know:
Originally posted by padders
i am not adding new sections unless i feel they will get quite a lot of traffic, we have too many emptyish forums. If you want to suggest a new forum you need to start a poll and get at least 10 people to vote in it where these people say the will regularly post in this new forum.

At present 6 people say yes here, and for some reason 2 say no. (Servalan wasn't that bad!) So it wouldn't take much more.

problem with shows that have finished is there is generally not that much to discuss any more. There are so many decent sci-fi shows that have finished, but they all end up like the sliders forum in the mini-section with 5 or 6 threads and not much else.

convince me otherwise :)

Re: Convicing Padders.

I said already I'm not a huge fan, this is FOX's thread, but you mustn't have read this:

Originally posted by Dave
Blake's 7 TV Movie planned??

Interview with Paul Darrow:
http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/news/MovieNews/MNews1.html

BBC TV article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/newsid_705000/705922.stm

If this actually happens, which looks very likely if you read those links, Padders will have to give it a mimi-forum.

Paul Darrow says this:

<<It soon became clear that, "Blake's 7", after almost twenty years of absence from our television screens, lingered in the memories and affections of numerous aficionados worldwide. So much so, that the Internet "hits" (or PI's for you cyber-cadets), outdid those of many current celebrities and equaled those of "Baby Spice"! It didn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that a TV Movie based on the original, "Blake's 7", concept was a viable proposition. Particularly, one might imagine, if it starred Emma Bunton.>>

This film sounds very likely, and all those 'aficionados' need someplace to talk.

ok sounds good. Convinced me. An considering sliders is actually, upon looking, one of the more active (relativly) mini forums threads i give in :)

probably won't be till tomorrow. I have a busier weekend than you can ever imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Blake's 7 3
S Blake's 7 0
SpaceShip Blake's 7 15
Foxbat Blake's 7 9
Brian G Turner Blake's 7 9