Smeg is....

Originally posted by buks

um yep sos i was a bit um well any thanx for reminding me i dont know were my brain was :D :nuts:
u have a brain? U? r u sure now buks? :D

and smeg is having to feed your neighbours cats for 3 weeks when u wanna read...not that i don't love kitties, cos i do :D

Originally posted by Jessa

u have a brain? U? r u sure now buks? :D

and smeg is having to feed your neighbours cats for 3 weeks when u wanna read...not that i don't love kitties, cos i do :D

um yep i think um it should be up in my head i think ir well i duno

buks :errrr: :disturbed :crying: :crazy:

smeg is moving house and having to help carry big heavy furniture around :mad:

Originally posted by MsGudBod
Sorry Buks.

Smeg is not having anything to complain about.

thankies and lol about ya smeg

buks :D

Smeg is your sister's fiancee causing the food bill to go up from 100 pounds to 150 pounds :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Bayleaf48
Smeg is your sister's fiancee causing the food bill to go up from 100 pounds to 150 pounds :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL:D I know what you mean:p Don't worry, it goes down to less than it was origionally once they're married and have moved out:cool: ;)

Shanks:D (just in case you didn't realise, that's Suds-language for thanks;) )

I know & they didn't get the hint when Mum said about how high the bill's gone since he's been coming over & yet Darry (my step dad) & I did!

I know & they didn't get the hint when Mum said about how high the bill's gone since he's been coming over & yet Darry (my step dad) & I did!

poor bay

buks :D

ps smeg is living in a 1 bed room flat with me mum and i gota sleep in the living room and the councill wiill not house us andwe should be

buks :dead:
its cos of all them dam eligal imigrants

Hopefully that will all change soon

Sorry to hear about you buks :( :( :( :( :( :(

thankies and yep hopfulyly they will if not i know what id like to do but thers a few reasons why i cant :D

buks :dead:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vince W Red Dwarf 0