Xena trading cards

missferal

Kulls Chosen
Check out the new cards before they are all gone :eek:

Xena: Warrior Princess 9 Card Preview Set

Xena is back! Back on trading cards, that is! Rittenhouse Archives is please to announce that it has created a limited edition of 2,500 Xena 9-card Preview sets to kick off its all-new line of Xena trading cards. Xena, Gabrielle and others appear in this fabulous foil-stamped set. Available January 2001!
Xena: Warrior Princess Seasons 4 & 5:

The biggest and best Xena:

Warrior Princess trading card series is officially on the way! Featuring randomly inserted autographs from Lucy Lawless, Ted Raimi, Kevin Smith, Jennifer Sky and Claire Stansfield, this all-new series makes its debut on March 28th. The 72-card card base set includes photos and plot synopses from all 44 episodes of Seasons 4 and 5, as well as eye-popping subsets entitled "Warriors In Action," "Sisters In Arms" and "Faithful Argo."

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/display_category.cfm?CatID=10

Boy is it ever tempting to hit the "buy now" button, but my biggest lament is the disgusting exchange rate between the U.S and Australia at the moment.
One can always hope for a miracle I guess.

Oh! I know, I know.

Still haven't ordered any. I am being so bad about this... I guess mainly because I'm torn between just ordering a base set or ordering a box... I should probably get myself organized and soon!

Did you get them? How are they?

Ta ta,

Cards

Umm.. er.. shuffling feet. ... blushing.. well... you see... it's umm.... like this...

I won a Hecules preview set on E-bay and now I am on the hunt for the Xena preview set too.

Battle on!!! lol.

New Xena 9 card preview set

Hi Missferal!

I have an extra set of the new Xena 9 card preview set. When I originally ordered them, I ordered 2 sets - one for me and one for a friend who I thought needed them but unknown to me she had already ordered them.

I paid $15.00 for it - would you like to purchase it from me for $15.00 + shipping? The cards are in mint condition and are sealed in their original plastic packaging.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Wildcatt

cards

I'm trying not to jump up and down ...honest I am :D

WildKat, lets talk :rolly2:
E-mail me pleeeeease at: mizzferal@yahoo.com

You know... I just bought 3 packs of the cards. Of the 27 I got, 8 were repeats. And I have to admit I'm not too happy with them. I don't think that the enemy/allies cards should be so hard to obtain... especially as there are a limited number of cards to begin with, are almost sold out, and we have other limited cards like autographs and the costume card. I also don't like the brightly colored dots and writing on the front of each... or the yellow on the back. I honestly don't know if I'll buy any more.

Has anyone else seen them? What do you think?

I liked the Topps ones much more.