• 10th Planet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
The only way to make a plea to a convicted killer is to penetrate Death Row, but the boys do it as pretended prisoners.

first part?

Did anyone see the first 1/2 hour of the show? It was pre-empted here in NY, so I missed any interesting Jimmy-Yves interaction, tho their conversation seem funny from the previews. It's weird to see Yves dress up like Erin Brokovich. And it was weird to see so many familiar faces and trying to place them. I kep trying to remember what Xep Phifer was from (someone reminded me he was from Monday) and one of the prison officers also looked familiar (Lt. Hammond from 1969).

I did see the whole show. Yes there was a very interesting Jimmy-Yves interaction. After Byers and Jimmy are in prison Byers and Langley have to ask Yves for help.

She can't believe that didn't pose or guards or official visitors from the govenor. They get her to go in and see Jimmy so they can pass something to him to talk to him with. She goes in as his wife and some of the comments he makes are priceless.

It was definetly an interesting show with some good scenes. Getting to like Yves more as the show goes on.

Love that Jimmy.
:cool:

I miss it, so I will have to read what you guys post to know about the episode. :( At least I can read it here.

Krystal :eek:

This Ep. it was a twisting plot from minute one. The man they went to free was guilty. However they find an innocent man. who is insane. However Byers ends with a feeling of guilt because the lady's son was KILLED. Though he did help him find redemption.

ZachWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
billhafan Writing Discussion 11