A Couple

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
If you saw "Wednesdays"s Child" Spoiler...............................................

You saw the scene where Crazy Eddie was grilling Cade about his feelings gor Jordan. I got to thinking Cade and Jordan are too alike to funtion as a romantic couple. Here's a Checklist of all thet share.
1. They are Grim.
2. They have vendattas.
3. They do not do leisure time well.
4. They are focased.
5. They have theiving skills.

Then it hit me. The way Eddie was talking about Jordan. Then and in the past. It made me think that he had his eye on her. But for some reason he won't make a move. Quite possibly it has something to do with his 4 Ex Wives.

I think that relationship would be more interesting.

ZachWZ

Definitely Eddie have some feelings for Jordan. As for Cade I don't know is he have romantic feelings for Jordan but he also cares for her. Eddie & Jordan that sure will be a very interesting couple. :lol:

Krystal

I don't think so...

Of course they both care about her, they are friends. They depend on her and she depends on them; however, there relationship is strictally professional. They all have given themselves duties and to them that is more importnt then anything...

I think that Eddie thinks Jordan is a good friend and he cares about her but not in a romantic way!!

Cade on the other hand acts as if hes in love with her!!! and i think he does

Back