4.15: Chain Reaction

He's not your typical bad guy, he is funny, sarcastic, cool, and
I like him!
And he's not always the ' bad guy'!

lol, he used to be a pain oin the ass, lol but in the 4th seaosn he rox!! lol:rolly2:

A royal pain in the a$$.
I love him though. He is soo funny. And all the episodes with him in them are great!

This and Window of Oppourtunity are my favorite episodes of all time. I love it when they make it funny. It was also really great to see Jack as big tough Colonel again Maybe at the SGC he feels overshadowed by li'l miss genius Sam. This episode was so hilarious!! I loved the "something about watching you eat just puts me off my feed" line
I think it's cool to see Maybourne and Jack. Their personalities are really very similar, they just made some different choices in life.

Greetings from Canada, our own private ice cube!!
Catgirl(meow)

;) ;) ;)

Teaser

I know it was pretty irrelevant to the story, but I just thought I'd say how much I loved the teaser for this episode. That was cool when they opened the iris and a staff weapon blast came through and hit the window (which doesn't break, despite breaking under less pressure in previous episodes!). It continued to be cool as the gate room got repeatedly shot up. It's surprising that this doesn't happen regularly.

Also, we never found out who'd Jaffa were firing at SG-1. If it was an ambush then how did the Jaffa know that SG-1 would be going to that planet?:rolleyes:

long live Maybourne
orangehat.gif
I love Jack & Maybourne's chemastry they work well together in an odd way, & I believe it is "one day I might ask you to buy back my soul":D

Merge

Doing a bit of 'house keeping' here and merged the two threads to do with this episode.

Rowan