5 Greatest TV shows ever... a random poll

Classic Star Trek, because it paved the way for the sci-fi genre on TV. Without the success of Trek, I don't think there would be many sci-fi shows as there are.

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Babylon 5

Forever Knight -- this was one of the best vampire shows ever! If you haven't seen it, it is currently running on the Sci-Fi channel @ 10 AM CST. It's similar to Angel, but was made in the 90's.

The X-Files

the things you find out about peeps.here.......
I am to tired to think about my 5 fav. but i can't believe i'm not the only one that watches MASH. that's my favorite show 4 reruns(why i have no idea)
the cosby show is another good rerun( the one where all the guys where pregnant,love it!!!)

Lost
All in the family
Babylon 5
Seinfeld
Battlestar Galactica the newer series

I don't watch much TV, and I'll avoid childhood favourites. I enjoy things that make me laugh, and travel.

Father Ted
Breaking Bad
I'm Alan Partridge
One of the travel series by either Michael Palin (Around the World in 80 Days, maybe) or Simon Reeve (Tropic of Capricorn, perhaps)
Taskmaster - maybe because it's my favourite thing on TV at the moment. They make comedians do ridiculous tasks, like "conceal a pineapple on your person":

I believe there's a US series starting soon.

1. Game of Thrones
2. Luther
3. Orphan Black
4. Penny Dreadful
5, Outlander

Honorable mention:

Six Feet Under
Rome
Poldark
Big Love
Band of Brothers
The Wire
The Affair
Homeland
Billions
Dr. Who

1) Battlestar Galactica (2004 onwards)
2) Twin Peaks
3) Farscape
4) Breaking Bad
5) American Horror Story

Also deserve a mention:

Caprica
American Gothic (1995)
X-Files
Fringe
Family Guy
The Clone Wars (Disney, for contextualising the PT)
Channel X

Ooh yeah, Farscape definitely.

1) Farscape
2) TMNT 2k12
3) The OC
4) Being Human (the original UK one)
5) Downton Abbey

Also, Misfits. Stranger Things. Doc Martin. Firefly. Father Ted. BtVS.

(This is one hell of a thread resurrection, eh?)

I'll pick Downton Abbey first.

What wrong with Being Human, US version ? I like it better than the original UK one.:p

(I just wake up and prepare my coffee. Not ressurected yet. Le me drink my coffee first ! :LOL:)

Back