Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £15.00 - £18.00

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but if everyone agreed with that it wouldnt make this convo half as interesting :D

Admittedly, the Mulder/Scully formula was almost an impossible dynamic to beat, and for CC to bring two new leads in after 7 years was either very very brave and clever, or very very stupid, i still havent decided after two years, but there really wasnt much else he could have done all things considered. I'm not making excuses for Doggys character, it just doesnt compare next to Mulders, but we did get 7 complete years of Mulder and only 2 of Doggy.

And now i'm trying to remember what point i was trying to make, but i'm so tired i've forgotten, so night all, i will save you all from my further ramblings. :D
xxx

I just think that there's a good point in what Diamond said, that's all

:blush:

I do miss the moments of Mulder/Scully banter, the little touches and the way they would kiss each others foreheads/hair, the million ways to say I Trust You when what they really mean is I Love You, cant have none of that without Mulder, *sigh* i think i might go watch HAD (Hollywood AD) again :)

xxx

I was going to ask if you have a fav Mulder moment, but i dont think i would be able to pick just one.

xxx

Mew neither & I'd have 2 seriously think about 2 as they are so many 2 choose out of

:blush:

a favorite one! Oh my...that would take a lot of serious thought to come up with just one. Maybe one for each type of Mulder Moment...you know...TeasingMulder, SeriousMulder, DitchingMulder, etc...:D

...HilariousMulder...FlirtyMulder...DrunkMulder...JealousMulder, ah theres so many to pick from *sigh*

xxx

Naw, i could never get enough of our Mulder!

I just watched a bit of the Faculty again last night, and i didnt even realize that Robert Patrick was the coach! Duh!

xxx

One thing that has come to mind that made me laugh with Mulder was when he was pretending to be Director Kersh. :lol: Its the episode where Doggett and Layla Harrison are trapped in a house where the owner changes into a 'being' of some sorts.

annette :)

Oh yeah from Alone! I thought Leyla was pretty funny too lol!

Scully - Mulder, what are you doing?
Mulder - I'm spitting sunflower shells on Herman Stites' driveway. What are you doing, Scully?

I kinda felt sorry for Doggy at the end of that ep :( kinda ;)

hehe

xxx

yeah I admit I felt a bit of Doggett sympathy myself at the end of it...it was a rare moment :D

I was "aww" he feels all outta place and "Alone" cos now Mulders back with Scully chatting bout the old times and everything. Fleeting moment of smypathy, then that went 'whoosh' goodbye outta the window lol. Cos Mulder was with Scully and who cared about Doggy!? I kinda do now, i think it allstarted at that scene, me liking Doggy a bit :)

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.