Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX_UK

Mulders Mag Collection
I think we should once and for all decide the veiwers fav.
MULDER OR DOGGETT
send in you replies Hardcore fans.:alienooh: :aliengray ;)

This is not fair, but since I know Mulder is going to get a lot of votes I decide to vote for Doggett. I think there is space for both characters. We are seeing that is so in this last episodes. Or don't you love to see them at each other throats. :D And is not fair to Doggett because we all love Mulder, but he's(Patrick) doing a great job and deserve to be part of the X-Files. I rest my case. I vote for both of them. :lol:

Krystal :aliengray

I refuse to choose. I don't think you can select one over the other.

Mulder is the original, in a sense he is the X-files. Doggett however has become an important part of the X-files as well. Scully over the years of working with Mulder is no longer the sceptic she was. Doggett brings back that much needed sceptisim to the supernatural well trying to find the truth that Scully did at the beginning.

I think they are both important to the X-files and there is no way to really select one over the other because they represent different parts of the X-files.

You can't compare apples with oranges.

I voted for mulder because we have had 8 seasons to know him. doggett we've had less then one. And I had to hesitate before I voted.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by Mellian

I think they are both important to the X-files and there is no way to really select one over the other because they represent different parts of the X-files.

You can't compare apples with oranges.

Good point Mellian, they're as different as they come. :D
And I totally agree they represent different parts of the X-Files. I vote for the two of them in the X-Files. :lol:

Krystal :alienooh:

Originally posted by ZachWZ
I voted for mulder because we have had 8 seasons to know him. doggett we've had less then one. ZachWZ

This is exactly why I can't vote on this. They are both individual characters, which is a credit to the show. At the start of Season 8, I would say Mulder, but Doggett is growing on me, by the end of the season who knows?

mulder got 2 b mulder!!!

mulder!!!! definatly mulder!! i didnt even have to think bout this one!!! mulder is the best and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulder!! I never really liked Dogget. I tried to, but he was just so......annoying.

I adore Doggett, what a great cop! But Mulder has had more than seven years to get under my skin and burrow into my heart. There were so many times in season 8 that I just cried when I looked at Scully and thought "She needs her Mulder back!" :(

So my final vote has to be Mulder, even though Doggett is a very cool character.

ok so i treid to give Dogget a chance, i dont mind him but ill stick with my original conclusion MULDER IS BETTA!!!!

Had to vote Mulder.

X-Files doesn't seem the same since he left. Doggett is a good character but there isn't that spark between him and Scully. With Mulder there was.

annette :)

lol, im looking back at my posts and i was pretty adamant that mulder was better wsnt i, lol.
Well the season where doggett is here was cancelled for half a year here in nz, its just come back on agen, we have just seen the ep where ulder has come back and when he goes to meet dogget he gets all angry and stuff, lol, that has made me change my opinion slightly, lol, when mukder came into the room doggett looked all happy you no he was about to meet mulder who he had sepent how long searching for, then mukder comes in and acts like a total dick head!! lol

So now i think they are equal, mulder is ten times hotter than doggett but as characters they are eqqual!!

Yay

lol, im looking back at my posts and i was pretty adamant that mulder was better wsnt i, lol.
Well the season where doggett is here was cancelled for half a year here in nz, its just come back on agen, we have just seen the ep where ulder has come back and when he goes to meet dogget he gets all angry and stuff, lol, that has made me change my opinion slightly, lol, when mukder came into the room doggett looked all happy you no he was about to meet mulder who he had sepent how long searching for, then mukder comes in and acts like a total dick head!! lol

So now i think they are equal, mulder is ten times hotter than doggett but as characters they are eqqual!!

Yay

lol

had to vote for john :)
he is so better than mukder....lol

Had to vote Mulder, though I really like them both, Doggett is a great character too.

yeah

its cool the way doggette is developing as a main guy!

I went with Doggett..I LOVE his character...Mulder is cool too mind you..

Carkedit :dead:

Watched the epi last night in NZ that brought up Doggett's murdered son..

Status
Not open for further replies.