I HAVE NEWS ON NEW EPISODES (spoiler for those just starting season)

i haerd that....

hello every1. i've read on the net dat kyle says that he thinks of tess as more of a sister then nething else, so don't get 2 upset. also kyle tells max dat him and liz never slept together. And the hole pregnacy thing is 1 of tess's mind warps!!!!!!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmmmm:angryfire
This is only a mayb but the baby is ill (according 2 tess) so they need 2 find a way home, but will they find out the truth in time????????????????:errrr:

No Way!!!!

I don't believe the Tess thing. That would be a definite bad situation.

But... now you REALLY got me patting my foot waiting on Monday.

Loyal servant of Queen Tess,
Browser8

Yeah I hope its not that bad...

But the story I heard was that Tess knew more than she let on about the kid not being able to survive and whatnot. And not that shes a super bad person, but shes gonna use it as a play to have everyone go back home with the new info they have (the translated book) and the granalith. Now I love Tess and all, but I so don't want them to go home. Plus I just hate it when people get locked together cause of kid.

don't read if u don;t wnt 2 no wots gona b happening

Sorry to bust every1's bubble, but i've read that @ first tess thinks that she is pregnant (sum1 made her think that, mayb the dupes) but wen she finds out she doesn't wnt 2 tel every1 because she wnts 2 go home and wnts max 2 love her. Broody get involved sum how and gives max a flash of how much he loved tess in the past ummmmmmmmm...................................
Kyle tells the truth bout him and liz, max kisses liz and gives her the pendant from the River dog epidsode. liz then gets a flash of wot tess is doing, just b4 they leave she tells him. blah blah blah. i read a load more stuff but then i really wood b ruining every thing 4 u guy's. sorry, i'm a sad desperate person wiv out sky!!!!!!!:( :disturbed :crying: if ne1 wnts 2 no more then e-mail me @: Trinityfelton@Hotmail.com

HUGE SPOILER ON THE SEASONS LAST EPISODE!!!!!!

Ok guys, I found out where Alex was, and it had to do with Aliens of course. Stop now if you really don't want to know...

208-126.jpg