Wade

Well It sorta became imopssible when the Professer was shot, Wade was captured, Quinn was merged and never unmerged andthe other people really had no idea what would happen next. As for Remmy... I don't think He ever go home eighther. Besides the Original Quinn Couldn't live without Wade...MO...and even if in the last show Diana fixed Quinn and sent him home there would be other problems I'm sure.

if i remember correctly wasn't earth prime (remmy/wade's earth) overrun by the kromaggs?? And didnt quinn find out that he was actually not really from that earth, but his parents were sliders who left him there as a baby???? My memory of all this is very dodgy though...

Yeah, earth prime was overrun by the kromaggs. And Quinn and Colin find out that their parents were from another more advanced world where they win the war against the Kromaggs. That is the world where they send the people that try to go to the coordinates in some kind of limbo so they can reach the world. And they win the war making a kind of virus that only attacks Kromaggs and is airborne. Something like that. I'm too haven't all the details because I see it a long time. But it goes something like that.

Krystal :D

Markpud and Krystal are correct. The original Earth they left in episode 1 was overrun by Kromaggs, and the brothers Quinn discovered that they were from another different Earth, each sent away for their own safety. And yes it did become too confusing, that's one of the things that went wrong with it.

Wade is supposedly still alive in a Kromagg prison or a consort of some Kromagg general.

I know the original earth (Earth Prime) was overrun by Kromaggs, that the original Quinn and Colin where from another world sent by to parents to the different worlds for safety (in Quinn's case earth prime).

Wade's mind was in some big thing and she controlled all sorts of things, it was actually a confusing ep that made you think at the end that she was probably finally dead.

I think the real problem with the show later was they got away from the basic premise which was trying to find a way home. They ended up setting it up so they really couldn't go home. Remmy's home was overrun, Maggie's was gone, Quinn (the original) really wasn't from earth prime but another world altogether that they couldn't seem to get to. Kind of hard to try and get home when home isn't really there like you knew it.
:cool: :(

Originally posted by Mellian
Wade's mind was in some big thing and she controlled all sorts of things, it was actually a confusing ep that made you think at the end that she was probably finally dead.

I forgot about that episode. You are right she did die!

(It is all too confusing, plus I only saw these episodes once, and it was a few years ago now!)

yeah i agree, the "going home" thing kinda went out the window when they all have different homes and half of them are inhospitable...

Originally posted by Mellian

I think the real problem with the show later was they got away from the basic premise which was trying to find a way home. They ended up setting it up so they really couldn't go home. Remmy's home was overrun, Maggie's was gone, Quinn (the original) really wasn't from earth prime but another world altogether that they couldn't seem to get to. Kind of hard to try and get home when home isn't really there like you knew it.
:cool: :(

I think you have the answer to my thoughts completely correct. I mean the just took it so that getting home wasn't important anymore andthat sort of ruined it for me.

ey

sorry to butt in but i had to say something! lol

i think wade was an excellnt gurl!
she knew how to control thigs and didnt get carried away.....well apeart from that epi where........she thought this was her 2nd life!

heee

oh yeh that!!!!!!

i liked the way she spoke............lol

awwwwww

Dat was so sweet.............:)
quinn is thick! did he ever get with her?