Wade

Yeah Wade was the best! The original cast just had something special.

I didn't like Maggie, they trusted her too easily considering her backstory, she ruined the Wade-Quinn 'will they, won't they' romance thing, and they show became a lets kill and the Kromaggs thing after she arrived.

And then Diana, why did she come with them? At least Maggie's planet was destroyed, and she had a reason. By that point in the series I no longer was interested!

Yeah. I agree wholew heartedly. Wade was the only one for Quinn but they managed to delude eachother enough... Anyway wade at least had a better role than either of the other two.

When they picked up Diana it was cuase she was the only one who could possibly change Quinn back to being the original Quinn again.

Wade was a great character. :cool:
I always loved wondering what was going to happen with her and Quinn.

Maggie added some tension to the Wade/Quinn line but I didn't like Quinn going for Maggie over Wade.

Diana wasn't really that bad a character, at least if they had developed her a bit more. She added some needed conflict in the group. It became her and merged Quinn the new guys vs Maggie and Remmy the old sliding pros. Did give some interesting story lines though not nearly as good as the original cast and first season.

Wade was the best. No doubt about it. Maggie wasn't so great but well it was seeing her or not seeing Sliders. :lol: As for Diane, I like her character. Of course she will never would replace Wade.

Krystal :D

I agree Wade was the best, I loved the original cast...I stopped watching, somewhere around the time they picked up Maggie and the Prof. died... :crying: (If I remember correctly) I don't think I ever saw Diana.

TaTa :p

yeah i agree with you's guys, the original cast was best
after quinn left, it just started to go downhill...peachy

The original Quinn is definitely the cutest. I also like his brother Colin and the other Quinn, but the original
is the best. ;) Also the original cast was the greatest, the others wasn't so bad for me personally but
anyway can't beat the original. They were the coolest.

Krystal :rolly2:

Yes, Wade is captured by the Krommags. Sorry, I don't remember how it was. There is a episode near the end of the series where they encounter her, well, not exaclty her it was her brain. Something like that, and her conscience was ok and she helps them. It was a very crazy episode.

Krystal :cool:

i think i may have seen that one..with her brain or consciensness (what a word 2 spell) but its been a while since i saw any sliders...