Quinn

do you like the new quin or original quinn better?

• Original Quinn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merged Quinn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinn Mallory, the boy-genius has already invented the vortex in the first episode. He's managed to find the most difficult physics equation know to man! All in a day's work for him though.

Jerry O'Connell was instrumental to this shows success, so it doesn't take a genius to see why it failed.

No kidding. once they got him off the show I lost interest completely. The whole point of the show in the first place was for them to go find thier home. wich at one point they did actually find it without realizing it. But the time in that was so limited that if they stayed they would have been trapped there and not knowing for surethey had to go. When they left it was implied that they actually had found thier home!

I'n the only one who voted for merged Quinn here's why. I would taken undeiced if availible. Merged Quinn added conflict to the Sliders with his lack of responsibility. Plus he brought theiving skills that came in handy.

ZachWZ

Trick-Or-Treat!
You've won! go back to where you started and tell us what the secret message is. hope you had fun! go here: beginning

Excellent! Someone who dosen't agree with us.

You are probably correct about the addition of conflict at that point in the series, but by then I wasn't really following it properly.

In the first Season there was plenty of conflict. Wade and Remmy blamed Quinn for getting them into this mess, Remmy was only passing by on the street remember! He didn't even know these people. The Prof. must have been a bit envious of Quinn's discovery. There was the Quinn-Wade romance and the others often feeling like gooseberries. There was a lot going on then.

The original quinn was by far better than the merged Quinn cause I noticed as the show went on (since I was waiting for them to be unmerged) The original Quinn sorta died out in the merged Quinn guy. *dissapointed sigh*

So you liked the new Merged Quinn better than the original?:eek:

I voted for the original Quinn. I think he was the better one and really made the show.
The merged Quinn did add some needed conflict at the time he was introduced. However I didn't like the later episodes where the new Quinn took over and the old Quinn was lost from the merged Quinn. Personally I think the first season was the best season of Sliders.

I vote for the original Quinn, but don't find the merge Quinn so bad. I enjoy the new characters, also the doctor. But I think the series wasn't the same before them.

Krystal

Hmmmm interesting a more neutral look on the topic.

I just thought of this one ep were Quinn played the part of the famous Quinn from the world. It was sort of a Basketbal smartsy game. with number on the floor and so on. Good thing he was smart or he wouldn't have made it in that ep!

He sure goes out of many predicament thanks to his intelligence. :D

Krystal

gotta be the original Quinn. Not seen many of the new Quinn, but hes not so smart, whats his chance of figuring out a way home??
And whats the new girls name??

The new Quinn strongest quality definitely wasn't smart. :lol: By the way, I thin he was very naive. Totally a different kind of personality from the original Quinn. Kind of rebel without a cause. Good point there, his chance of getting home where zero. :D The new girls, maybe you're familiar with Maggie, she was in the series at the same time that Wade and the original Quinn for some time. The last new girl in the series was Diana, she was the smart one in the group in the new Sliders version. She was some kind of doctor. Not medicine, phisics or something like that. Don't know.

Krystal :twirl:

Thanx, it was one of my favorite series. Is really a shame that it have to end, but I suppose
all series at some time have to end. :eek:

Krystal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.