4.15: Street Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
While attempting to evade Sandoval, Street learns a lesson in trust.

We learn more about Street in this episode and of her past.

This eps on theis aftrenoon, and I think I'm gonna miss it, 'cos got peopl round I havta 'entertain'.:rolleyes: Is it a good ep? Care to tell me what 'lesson' Street learns? :D

She learns to trust in others, specifically in this case Liam and Renee. It seems Street has a major problem trusting people because of how her parents left her in some program or other when she was a kid.

:cool:

Wow, thanx. Where does Sandoval come into it? Can he still see thru Street's eyes?:alienooh:

Yes, Sandoval can see through her eyes. Only Street figures this out so she blocks the transmission. However he can still home in on the signal and he has orders from Zo'or to pick her up.

It is in this process of trying to get away from Sandoval that she learns to trust Liam and Renee.

She actually ends up on the mothership. Liam was trying to portal her to Doors International where they could purge them out of her system. Sandoval interecepted the portal. Liam comes up with some plausible sounding story. They go to take STreet to another part of the ship. She escapes (with Liam's help of course). While everyone searchs for her, Renee gets her to sickbay and helps get her purged. They take the things and put them in a shuttle and send it away from the ship.
Naturally everyone thinks she is on the shuttle and the shuttle blows up so the Taelons and Sandoval think she is dead.
:cool:

Oh, kewl idea. I wish Sandoval and the Taelons would 'win' sometimes tho... :rolleyes:

this was a really good episode, i liked it. it was good to find out a little bit more about street...peachy

I also really enjoyed getting to learn abit more about Street. I think is really helps to give one more understanding of her character. :D

Tonight I finally get to see a new episode, number 418. Can hardly wait to see what happens.
:cool: :D :rolly2:

Status
Not open for further replies.