most hated character and scene of S4

Jaxie

New Zealander - hullo!!!
personally i liked all the eps - but i hated anise and the scene where she kissed jack

that whole scene was funny, in a perverse man i want the security tape so i can blackmail him sort of way.

the one that still makes me cringe is the 'i have feelings' one....comeon folks, he could have at least pretended to feel he had feelings...it just seemed so forced...
to me it would have been better if they had just admitted it to themselves adn then found a way to pull the wool over everyone's eyes then the way it was done...just my humble opinion of course

i guess but don't the writers have to heep the suspense

or tension. anywho ialso hated that rival guy to danny in THE CURSE i hope you know who i'm talking about

Originally posted by Jaxie
personally i liked all the eps - but i hated anise and the scene where she kissed jack

I liked the way Jack reacted to it though!

Carkedit :dead:

*......still on the hunt for Anise with her Zat gun, borrowed from Teal'c*

the object of your ire jaxie is steven rayner...and he was annoying, and whiney and i think osiris was kiling him just to shut him up.

ok folks y'all can have fun with the attached...throw darts at it so something...i wasn tempted to use her as my avatar but thought i'd get evicted or something :D

Attachments

• anise.jpg
    anise.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 322
yeah that guy steven from the curse, who did he think he was, talking to my danny like that ;)
thanks skydiver, now where is my darts...peachy :D

they'll have to be pretty small darts peachy. i also hated that guy from the secons ep (names run straight through me)

the second episode..umm...oh, The Other Side, that would be Alar......yeah, I didn't like him either racist S*B

played by Rene Oberwhatshisface.....

Ack. My post vanished

.:(

#1. Anise. Always Anise. And her fashion consultant.:blah:

#2. The Enkarans, especially the leader. Whiny and annoying. I was rooting for the Gadmeer to wipe 'em out!

Originally posted by shiloh

#2. The Enkarans, especially the leader. Whiny and annoying. I was rooting for the Gadmeer to wipe 'em out!

understandable i guess

the racist dude was alar...and the enkarens were a little annoying...but there were far worse

Well i guess ther's tanith - but are there any good guys out there that we didn't like:blah: :crazy:

I like Tanith....well, actually, I don't like Tanith, but I do love what they are doing between him and Teal'c

I don't know why you hate anise so much Jaxie. O.K so she kissed Jack, but Jacks kissed lots of people.
I don't like anise either, but that doesn't mean she's bad....... wait a minute...... yes it does. Ohh screw this. Anise was dumb.

Terok in Serpent's Venom, but at least he got his in the end.

And I nominate Mrs Kinsey, for being to darned stupid not to recognize "Starsky and Hutch" - - - what a nimrod!

well, we know now he didn't marry her for her brains, and i don't think it was her looks so it must have been for her money ;)