Who Are All The Charmed Fans?

I agree with Abydos, series 1 was good, it set the sceen really well and let us get to know the sisters.

But i think i really got obsessed with series 3, it got really interesting.

Still not sure how i feel about Paige, but there are plenty of threads to discuss that.

ooooooooooooooooooooh me tooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (need help, in severe desperation.)

I'm there

Hey, Everyone

I really love Charmed as well. I'm just happy that we are a majior forum now. That's just really kewl to know. I'm kinda on the obsessed side of all things Charmed myself. What would really make me happy is to have the seasons come out on DVD so I can have the entire series like buffy is doing. I can't wait till the new season starts. Until then reruns will just have to do.

Got Charmed?

Thanks

The LongGunMenX

Again LongGunMenX, Welcome :wave: I guess you can never welcome enough :D And if you have any questions, please ask.

LongGunManX I think that maybe your Avatar is a tad bit large? You need to cut it down to the size specified in the FAQ and Avatar section :)

About Charmed - i missed a couple eps at the beginning of Season 1 and seen season 2, but i've watched most of Season 3 thats showing on Channel 5 at the moment( i think?), and only 2 eps of Season 4 (thats the season with Paige right?) that are premiering on Living (i think) cos i didnt realize it was on. I miss Pru :(

xxx:fangs:

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that Sammy. I've always wondered how the UK differed from us over hear in the USA. I've been pretty lucky I've been with the series from the begining and I've never missed a episode. "Knock on Wood"

Got Charmed?

The LongGunMenX

Hey Sammy :wave:

nice to see you here :)

Yep Series 3 is currently showing on Channel 5 on Saturday, times vary a little (how convient). This week it's 7.10pm, next week is 6.55pm.

LivingTV are showing series 4 (with Paige) on Saturdays 9pm and Mondays 8pm. Plus they are repeating series 2 Thursdays at 8pm.

Have fun.

Hey Maria, thanks for the welcome :wave::D

Channel 5 are being a bit annoying, when most weeks i tune in to find that i've missed, 5 mins, 10 mins, or even a half hour of the show :(

I figure i'll just not watch S4 on Living until i've watched all of S3, or i could get really confused :)

xxx:fangs:

I love this show too. I was so happy when I started watching it. I tuned in to see Antonio Sabato Jr. Then I was hooked. That tends to happen to me often.

love the show hate missing it wish they would put it on decent channel though
:D :rolly2: :cool:

Hey nei,

Welcome to the obsessive world of Charmed Ascifi. Have fun posting. If you have any questions, just ask.

Enjoy
Maria

Hidy all!

I don't think I've posted in this thread - (and if I did, it was a while ago) --

Charmed has done the bouncing time-slot thing in the US too -

WB runs it on Sundays now (I think - used to be Thursdays) and TNT runs repeats Tuesday nights at 20:00 EST - though that could also change -

Asmiley, you shouldn't ignore your Charmed responsibilities :D Find some time and watch it girl! And those responsibilities include playing our Charmed game here : http://www.ascifi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=351211#post351211

Go on, you know you want to :)

Sammy, Channel 5 are now doing repeats of series 1 on Sundays 1.30pm. Living also have repeats (series 2 i think) on Thursdays 8pm. As for series 5, i don't think that's gonna be shown until next year!! :(

Thanks Maria, when did Channel 5 start showing these repeats? Cos i missed a bit of the first season last time round :(

xxx