Who Are All The Charmed Fans?

Jolinar

Power Of Three
i am obssessed with charmed i never miss it. I love everything about it. Any other obssessed people out there?

thanx for replying i thought no-one was going to
i think charmed is so good

me too, i like charmed, not a charmed nut like you are jolinar, but i do like it...peachy :D
:blpaw: :blpaw: :blpaw: :blpaw: :blpaw: :blpaw: :blpaw:

hi littlestar, what one of the witches powers would you like, if you could choose one...peachy

Powers

Well, I think the ability to freeze time would come in pretty handy!!

little star :star:

yeah thats a pretty good one, i think it would come in very handy sometimes, but i'd much rather have prue's being able to move things with my mind would be awesome...or am i just letting my lazy streak show (haha)...peachy:D

Re: peachy

Moving things with your mind would definitely be cool too!:rolly2:

The premonition thing would suck if you saw something you couldn't "fix" or do anything about. :(

Well I have to admit I like Charmed. Even if I have only seen a handful of shows from the end of the first season (I don't get WB it used to be on WGN out of Chicago when they carried WB shows but then they no longer had it). I have done my best to keep up reading synopsis of the eps in case I every get to see it again. I did notice that it is suppose to be on WGN this Sunday. Can hardly wait.

As to the power I would have, it would be to move things. Sure would come in handy when arms are full of groceries and I'm trying to open the door.
:cool:

I hate when they keep moving shows around! It makes it so hard to keep up!