Charmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
I love this show! Magic is one of my favorite things in shows and movies.

If anyone watches it you know about Pru, Piper, and Pheobe and how they are witches that are supposed to save the world. With Cole and Leo and the shortime apearance of Dan there's enough hotties/cuties to go around!

the latest ep was very interesting. Prue meets death literally. and yet she wasn't dead. Too bad the people had to die for Pru to learn the lesson of life.

hi there, i like this program too, wish i had at least one of their powers, if i did it would be pru's so cool. my daughter is a really big charmed fan. if you could have anyone of their powers, what would it be?...peachy

Um I would have to be able to move things, I think. Far too lazy is our dear iccul Skip who would just vegetate given half a chance ;)

Asmiley, I ain't seen dat eppy yet :( Care to spoil?

Not sure what season it was in but sure...
spoilers then:

First Pheobe had a premonition that Pru's b-friend would die.

there was a time loop cause of this one demon that wanted to get rid of the "Charmed ones", He hired this really stupid demon who kept messing up. so the day would repeat itself. First he killed Pheobe. then Pru and Piper killed him. then he killed piper and he was killed by Prue.
Mean while Pru was podering the point of telling herb-friend that she was a witch. by the last 2 time loop's he figured it out. In the last time loop he had all the connections he needed and he saved them by dying. It turned out he was supposed to die. but as things turned out Pru had this vision of him saying it was meant to be this way. I think she was slightly comforted by this but of coarse she grieved.
Now if you watch the show you know thier Mother died. was killed by the demon in the water. That Pru misses her mother very much more than Piper and Pheobe cause she's older. Now all this Death Made her angry at death itself. wich leads to the ep I saw very recently.

In this ep Piper and Leo are on thier honemoon(recently married if you didn't know) They come orbing in from visiting in "whitlighter land" (as I like to call it) with this crystallic light. that glows brightly. while they are spending time at the house Pheobe and Pru go to the Beach. Pru takes a few pics while Pheobe builds one awesome sandcastle. then Pheobe asks why Pru isn't having any fun and Pru says it's cause the beach is where they were taken to be cheered up after thier mom died.
Then Pru notices this Woman far off taking pics of her. what's wierd about this is Pru sees a shadow hovering behind the woman. she takes a few pics of the woman hoping to get the shadow on film. when she tells Pheobe about this they decide to go home cause they think she might be a demon....... (more spoiler next post)

More spoilers:

Okay where was I.. oh yes... they go home. and Cole's there saying that his previous Landlady was killed by demons. The girls call Leo and Him and Piper Orb in. Cole taes Pheobe with him to see if she gets any premonitions telling her what happened. they both feel akward in the hotel room but they keep trying. Finally she gets a premonition. It's of Pru turning away from the Demons that killed the Landlady as the demons are killing a detective. they go back to the house to tell the others what they found out.
Meanwhile... Prue is following that Woman, who they saw with a detective that was looking for Cole (same detective in Pheobe's preminition). She follows her to the Police building. she loses her for a moment and in that moment the woman meets the demons, they start asking questions, then they kill her the same way they killed the land lady. just as they dissapear into thin air, litterally, Pru walks in and sees them vanish. then the shadow is still hovering above the woman so she trys to use her magic against it but it doesn't do anything. then it takes a human form and says I'm beyond your magic. then she tries kicking him and it goes right through him and he says I don't have time for this. he turns torward the woman and you see her spirit leave her body and go to him. then as he leaves he tells her he is Death and he's coming back. She runs home to figure out how to stop him.

When she get's there Pheobe is looking in the book of shadows for the demons she saw and finds them. they are called seekers. Pru asks Leo if there is really an Angel of Death. He says yes but that he's not evil.The seeker's were the same demons Pru saw Killing the woman and there is a spell in the book to get rid of them.
Cole Knows these demons are looking for him. so he tells Pheobe he'll just leave; she tells him she loves him that he can't go cause they will be able to work out any problems that come thier way.
He decides to save the detective by shimmering him out of the place he's in. wich after the detective say's "your under arrest!" he does shimmer him to the Moseleum where he's been staying.The demons pick up on his Shimmer "residue" and follow him there. Pru astral Projects to the scene to save the detective. The Demons start thinking the detective is important to kill. so they knock him against the wall. "death shows up and Pru starts kicking and fighting what to Cole and the others looks like air!
The demons attack Cole and he manages to fend them off for the moment. Death leaves for the moment. He's mad at Pru for not helping him but she says she was fighting death and won.
They take the detective to the Halliwell house and since he's unconcious lay him on the couch. they start talking about how they are going to get these seekers and then Leo says he has to Orb out. Just as he orbs out The Detective wakes up and sees Leo dissappear in front of his eyes. he of coarse frieks out and runs from the house. Piper and Pheobe go after him. and leave Cole and Prue behind.
Then Prue goes and invokes death on the beach calling him forward to talk to her. he comes saying your wasting time I don't have all day have places to be(or something to that effect.) She protests he brings up that she's mad at him for taking his mother and that it was just her time he couldn't do anything for that. He say's you're not seeing the big picture. then he says come with me she hesitates. he says don't worry it's not your time..yet. He puts out his hand for her to hold she hesitates agian but takes it and the two of them vanish in a black shadow.

Meanwhile the detective Led the Girls to the Funeral of the woman. the Seekers are there and they come up to him he says I know what you want just not in front of this family they've been through enough. then he takes them to a nearby Moseleum. they Lock the door to the Moseleum and Piper and Pheobe can't get in. they tell him to run. instead he pulls out his gun and trys shooting the demons. the float across the floor saying you are Brave don't (something to the effect of mess it up now) then they go to kill him. just as one of them is about to stick his teeth into the detective, Prue and Death show up inside the mosuleum. instead of fighting the demons she turns her head. (just like in Pheobe's premenition) Death goes and takes the Detective's spirit saying it was just his time to die.

The seekers now know that Cole is at the Halliwell House and the Girls know they must hurry over there right away. they come in just in the nick of time and save cole. Pru calls Cole an Innocent( for the first time ever) The Girls ask why she didn't try to save the detective and she says it was just his time.

Then She goes to the beach and sits on the reef watching the waves and in walks Death saying that the reason she saw him today and how he knew her name was she would have died if she had fought those demons by herself. and she was next on his list if she had fought them without the power of three. And so she accepted death. She started crying. end of ep.

e
n
d
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
Man what a long ep!

heehee

Originally posted by Asmiley
Actually I'd rather do the Sabrina witchy thing mixed with the willow witchy thing mixed with halliwel sisters witchy thing.and have the power to do basically anything I wanted.

Well, Asmiley, that just about covers it all! :D

P.S.

LOVE the song they use for Charmed---a cover of How Soon Is Now? by the Smiths.

little star :star:

i love the sabrina witchy thing, i want one of those pointy fingers too...peachy

i love charmed!! and the song
i would love to freeze time although the whole sabrina thing would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.