All I Want Is Someone To Talk To Who Loves Michael And Maria

Waterbaby275

I love Michael and Maria but no one else does and it is so frustrating not having people to talk to about them. i think they are so sweet. also being in the uk means there isn't a great deal of media coverage on the show or he characters. i would love to be able to share articles and pictures with people who know that roswell rocks. if that person is you then contact me . angel_3_16_@hotmail.com

Your Not alone, don't worry

So u are a M&M fan as well. I to is one, I love that couple more then any of the other couples. Trust me u are not the only one and in fact Michael and Maria has more sites devoted to them, if u want some addy's I can give yah some. Cause :aliengray there so cute and funny. So hello and welcome to the board and don't worry your not alone. :D

Cheerio

you are a sweetie

Thanx!
i hate being new to this sort of thing. it's cool when you have been here for a while and know people but being a newbie sucks. i hate it if i can't see a good M and M scene in Roswell. They always focus on max and Liz and i think they are wasting their time. M and M are far more enjoyable.
bye :kisses:

Hi Waterbaby. I like Michael and Maria. I also like Max nd Liz together too. That's part of what I like about the show - the romance and everyone's connection/deep friendship with each other. Sorry I'm not writing much - my keyboard isn't working very well in this forum

Bye.
Jenny

ABSOLUTELY

I AM A COMPLETE CANDY GIRL- 100% TRUE. I WILL DO UNARMED COMBAT WITH ANYONE WHO DISAGREES. BUT HOW COULD YOU? I MEAN THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST. ITS LIKE PROVEN FACT.

I think you may be wrong in presuming there arent any Candygirls/guys. M & M r a great couple and Season 2 was really awesome for the couple. I too am a newbie and I hate it I feel really dumb when I see I dont have very many posts compared to other peeps who have heaps.

Newbies rule

I totally forgot i had posted this thread. i must have done it ages ago but then again i have a head like a pin. M and M are the best couple ever ever ever.I wish i owned Brendan Fehr. He really is the most gorgeous man i have ever seen. I am going to steal him one day and lock him away.hehehehehehe
anyway dont worry about being new or havin no posts. now i am off to steal brendan. mwahahahahahahaha.

Hehe Thanx for the feedback. Cya round, hopefully I will have some more posts by then

Hi,I REALLY DO LOVE MIKE & MARIA,THEY MAKE SUCH A NICE COUPLE.BUT MARIA IS GETTING ON MY NERVE IN SEASON THREE WHERE SHE IS QUESTIONING HER LOVE FOR MIKE AND I BELIEVE THEY BELONG 2GETHER.