Fave Quotes

I love this song, it was on an ep i was watching today where Lister had a dream about Rimmer and was missing him so i got the words down, 'k here we go...

If your in trouble he will save the day
he's brave and he's fearless come what may
Without him the mission would go astray

He's Arnold Arnold Arnold Rimmer
Without him life would be much grimmer
He's handsome, trim there's no one slimmer
He will never need a zimmer

more reliable than a garden strimmer
he'll never be mistaken for your ???
he's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer

Master of the wit and the remedie
His command of space directories is uncanny
how come he's a genius don't ask me

He's an oh so ??? fantastic swimmer
And if you play your cars right he just might come round for dinner

TOODLE PIPSKIE!!!!!

Lister: i never want to see or hear fom that scum suckin', liein' weasel minded smeghead ever again!!!!
Krytie: Sigmond Floyd! Eat your heart out!!!

Lister: Look, the rule is simple. I will not eat anything that has been in a cartoon. Weasels, rabbits,, dogs, cats, roadrunners all out! I am not a cartoon-a-vore!
LOBSTER? why didn't you tell us before? oh right if you told us it wouldn't be much of a surprise wuold it?
Krytie: Precisly! it would have been as unsurprising as an episode of Tales of the Unexpected!!

hehehehehehehe
Jessa:blpaw:

Everyones Dead Dave

I love it when Lister first comes out and is talking to Holly. I think it goes like this:

lister:"Where is everybody Holl?"
Holly: "they're dead Dave"
"Who is?"
"Everybody Dave"
"What Captain Hollister?"
"Everybodys dead Dave"
"What Toddhunter?"
"Everybodies dead Dave"
"What Selby?"
"They're all dead, everybodys dead Dave"
"Peterson is he...?"
"Everybody is dead Dave"
"Not Chen?"
"Gordon Bennet, yes Chen, everybody,everybody is dead Dave"
"Rimmer?"
"He's dead Dave, everybodies dead, everybody is dead Dave"
"Wait are you trying to tell me everybodies dead?"
"should never have let him out in the first place"

poor Holly is getting more and more annoyed but he's trying to be patient!:lol::lol::laugh2:

i ;love that and paraphrase it lots.....

also groovy is....

*lister sticks ifinger in white pile of powder*

'what was that?'

'that was first technician rimmer'

*lister spits out*

Kryten to Rimmer: You are the most obnoxious, trumped up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

Ace Rimmer: Sorry Bongo. I'm strictly butter side up!

Rimmer: What is there one could possibly loathe about me?
Kryten: Would you like the list, sir?

Cat: This is my all time best lucky find I ever found in the whole of today!! (Love that one!)

Cat: All in all, a hundred percent successful trip!
Kryten: But sir! We lost Mr. Rimmer!
Cat: All in all, a hundred percent successful trip!

Rimmer: Better dead than smeg! (Go Rimsey!)

Rimmer: I'm a competitive man, Kryten, always have been. That's what makes me what I am.
Kryten: We're all perfectly well aware of what you are, sir.

Kryten (to Cat, I think): That was an important speech, sir, and it needed to be made. But might I suggest, that from this moment on, the rest of this discourse is conducted by those with brains larger than a grape!

Rimmer: Would it harm you to have hair like mine?
Cat: I have got hair like yours. Just not on my head. (Disgusting but hilarious!)

How do they ever get all of these lines out of their mouths and make them so funny?! Sorry if I repeated any. :D

:star::laugh2::star::laugh2::star:

rimmer: it's the way you say it, rim-mer, like some sort of lavatory disenfactant

lister: what do you want me to call you?

rimmer: i dunno.. ace....

lister: ace-hole?

Hi Skip:)

What eppy are those from? I still have some eps I missed, and the Ace Rimmer ones are part of them. I want to order the vids from the library, and need to know which ones. It takes awhile but I can get them. Pretty cool!

:star::star::star:

:D Thank ye! I've got to start from the beginning and work my way up. I'm more familiar with later seasons since they're some of my faves. Waiting for S8 from the library right now! Could use some good laughs these days.

:star::star::star:

Originally posted by Aing-Tii

Rimmer: I'm a competitive man, Kryten, always have been. That's what makes me what I am.
Kryten: We're all perfectly well aware of what you are, sir.

Rimmer: Would it harm you to have hair like mine?
Cat: I have got hair like yours. Just not on my head. (Disgusting but hilarious!)

hehe, I'd forgotten those ones, they are hilarious :D

Some Season 8 favorites:

Lister: Knowledge is power. Who said that?
Rimmer: I don't know.
Lister: Nor do I.

Lister: Are you saying I haven't got those qualities?
Rimmer: Generally, people with breeding, when they're bored and want my bridge club chums to wrap up and go home....people with breeding generally do not play Popeye the Sailor Man with a kazoo inserted between their buttocks.

Rimmer: Have you stopped playing the guitar?
Lister: No, but I've stopped accompanying myself on me armpit.

Rimmer: If only I'd hired a smarter lawyer instead of the braindead, pompous, stupidhead git I ended up with.
Lister: You defended yourself!

Cat: I'm so gorgeous there's a 6 month waiting list for birds to suddenly appear every time I am near.

:lol::star::lol:

Someone needs to pen a "smeg" song. Maybe to the theme of the Spam song? Smeg, smeg, smeg, smeg...wonderful smeg!!!

:lol::lol::lol::star:

The hubby and I have had a bit of season 8 'Dwarf-a-thon' this weekend so Ang-Ti's season 8 quotes were right on target for me.

I love 'follow the Rimmer shaped Blur'

Capt Hollisters diary entry 'Rimmer is trying to get promoted by blackmailing senior officers - I know this works as I did it myself and if the crew ever find out I am really Dennis the donut boy I am in big trouble ' or something like that

The WHOLE gang, plus Bob and Madge the Scutters disguised as the 'Dibbly' family - LMAO

And of course, Birdman - Pete ate me, he must be really out of sorts, he's never eaten me before:rolly2:

:) Hey Brit Chick~ I've been having a season 8 marathon, too. Those eps are SO funny! I LMAO every time, no matter how many times I see them. You could just put the whole script down for quotes. :lol:

I love "follow the Rimmer shaped blur," too. If I could quote their physical comedy I would. Kryten's face as he tries to get the hang of ambivalence: "I look like a dog with a piece of caramel toffee," and "I look like Mr. Lister when he's forced to eat fruit."

And there's Rimmer's excessive salutes, Cat's heart beat and pulse, plus his dance, Krytie's examinations both physical and psychological. What a hoot.

:star::smile::star:

Oh, yes indeedy, season 8 - it was a true return to form wasn't it. I think it was just putting Rimmer and Lister back in a 'bunk bed/cabin mates' kind of setting.

The Rimmer salute then went on, and on, and on, and on, I thought he's gonna bust something soon - I laughed so hard at that one.

The time wand thingy that made the time delay on their fight so that when they were in with the captain they suddenly started leaping backwards and screwing their faces up !:laugh:

Just love Norm Lovett as Holly

' I've been down to the cargo bay, they've got stuff in there that would make your hair stand on end'

'really, what is it'

'Brylcreme'

Tee Hee

Originally posted by Brit Chick

' I've been down to the cargo bay, they've got stuff in there that would make your hair stand on end'

'really, what is it'

'Brylcreme'

Tee Hee

OHHHH i forgot that one......ROTFLMAO!:rolly2: :rolly2: :lol::lol:

Oh yeah, I love that scene in Hollister's office when the effects of the fight catch up. OMG that is so hilarious. Seeing Lister flying about the room....:lol::laugh::laugh2:

I find myself remembering funny scenes or quotes when I'm shopping or in the library or the laundry. I have to remind myself not to laugh out loud!!!

How about when Krytie forces the officers to sit on the toilets?! Oh, there's just so many.....I've got to go and watch some more....

:star::smile::star:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maria8475 Charmed 4
Maria8475 Smallville 16
Maria8475 Charmed 90
Maria8475 Stargate - the movie 12
Maria8475 Andromeda 61