Fave Quotes

Rimmer: How can u mistake grit for blackholes, dingleberrybreath
Hollie: Well, the thing about grit, is it's black and the thing about space is it's black. How was i supposed to know?

Rimmer: So , Hollie. What times do u reckon it is?
Hollie: Well with all the available data, i'd say round about lunchtime, maybe half one
Rimmer: NO dingleberrybreath! The year, the date!
Hollie: Well i'd need some more info before i could give u a pricise answer
Rimmer: Like?
Hollie: Well this years calender would be handy!

Originally posted by Dave

Also the 'Esperanto' thing reminds me of the 'Stainless Steel Rat' books - have you read those Skip?

Sorry, I've only just found this thread

Yeah, I've read a couple of those Dave, Harry Harrison right? I think I have one on my bookshelf somewhere too, but I'm damned if I can find it.

As for my fave RD quotes, oooh so many. The only ones that spring to mind are (and excuse me, these are from memory)

Rimmer: Go to red alert
Kryten: Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb
--------------

Holly (after the whole Queeg thing) : April, May, June< July AND August fool. Jape of the century mate, wheeze of the week. Gets all his answers from the Junior encyclopaedia of space? Your respect for me is awesome.
--------------

I'll be back with more now I've found this thread, beware !! :D

I AM SOOOOOO SCARED!!!!! (Jessa runs to hide behind Danny clone from Stargate site)

OK, its time for the space core directives now, the exchanges between Kryten and Rimmer on the directives is always hilarious

my personal fave - not sure which eppy, somewhere in the 5th series I think, and I'm probably not too accurate, but the gist of it is.....

Kryten : Mr Rimmer Sir, may I remind you of space core directive 378, which states that a holographic crew member must lay down his life for the benefit of a living crew member

Rimmer : ah yes, but you are forgetting Rimmer Direction 270 which states equally clearly, no chance you metal B*****d

Tee Hee

:rolly2:

never work with children, animals, or bullets (or is it 0111011101110?!?!?!)

all crew members in a ginger toupee to refrain from s** in zero-gee

not anymore hunny. *hugs* (gee so many damn threads)

besdies it was false teeth-zero g,

reporting 4 duty ginger toupee.

oh and no sniffing the sadles of the ladies exercise bikes in the gym

in case of a negotitation each delegate is allocated one parking space

Then again i am also demented so most of the stuff i say or write is complete and utter rubbish! if u r also demented please say so and i will get back to u!:rolly2: :D :D

both. and can i have cake? i am good. honestly. *looks at Dave with big puppy dog eyes*

Skip might let you share this one with her! You'll have to ask.

I have to make up for siding with Mish against her, and torturing Dave the Chicken, and asking if someone would give him the chop. It takes a lot for her to forgive a person!

sorry it's only a small one!

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 381
*in pitifully small voice*

want cake!:( :( :( :crying: :crying: :crying:

doesn't. i see it was not chocolate *lol*

besides now jsc and the gang are WHUMPING ME

Will you survive or won't you? that is the

quesion!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

(bad memory on this one so i wont put it but the old cat in series 1 the priest thing- damn im senile)

....it's a smegging garbage pod!

....tetchy!

...well spin my nipple nuts!

...YOU could be the assasin on the grassy knoll...

...we've been copied more times than that picture of the tennis girl scratching her bum!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maria8475 Charmed 4
Maria8475 Smallville 16
Maria8475 Charmed 90
Maria8475 Stargate - the movie 12
Maria8475 Andromeda 61