Batman

I was happy with how much Batman Begins drew upon Miller’s work. I was really hoping they would have included the scene where Bats crashes the corrupt wealthy socialite party. Oh man, he cuts the power and is lit only by the barbeque charcoals! Batman Begins also chose to go with a weaker Gordon, which I didn’t like so much. There’s a wealth of great comic stories to draw upon. I think there’s also a long period in the seventies when Batman was really for the kids with a whole bat family (bat-dog, bat-mite). I’m glad Burton went darker but he was still a bit campy-pupetshowy for me. Not much longer to wait for the next movie, woohoo!

I allways liked the car in the 1968 spoof camp movie: the most authentic of them all! so heavy! Think Keaton was the best Bruce Wayne (b.B.: before Bale); The best Batman (b.B.): Val Kilmer; The worst Bruce Wayne AND Batman: George Clooney. Adam West (and Burt Ward) cant really be seen/compared here, though i loved them as a kid!! BATMAN THE ALLTIME FAVOURITE!!