American Gothic

Sad to think that quality SF like this gets canned, and yet VIP and Cleopatra 2025 (or whatever it is) get renewed every year... :mad:

oh so very true ----

hey - i'm gonna start a poll - 'would you like to see an AG forum'

whaddya think?

I think go for it... but I can't really remember that much about it!

I will join in anyway though ;)

I voted!

Originally posted by summershake

He was the boy at the beginning that fall into that cave!
It was so funny. When my brother and I watched X-Files, the movie, we both said: 'Oh, that's Caleb!', at the same time...:rolly2:

I thought that too at first - then I thought? Is he some kind of peter pan? He still looks the same age as in AG.

he was in Slingblade too - Lucas Black - but don't bother to watch Slingblade - it's horrible --

Gary Cole - he was on Midnight Caller (way back in the 80's), and he was General Custer in some mini-series that i can't recall the name of -

ummmm - the other ppl have been in other stuff too - i'll dig around later -- save some of the really good stuff for later, ya know! ;)

"Someone's at the door, Caleb, someone's at the door."

I never got to see much of this show, but the handful of episodes I did see, I really liked.

It, like The Sentinel, was cancelled just as I was getting into it.

yeah - scifi picked this one up for a while too - but i haven't even seen mention of it in a long time --

Originally posted by Highlander II

Gary Cole - he was on Midnight Caller (way back in the 80's), and he was General Custer in some mini-series that i can't recall the name of -

He was also the lead character in the ill-fated B5 spin-off Crusade. I thought he wa pretty good in it too!

I've voted on the poll too.

Sooooo many fans of AG. Tis terrific!!!!!!!

annette :D

Originally posted by Tabitha
I voted!
I thought that too at first - then I thought? Is he some kind of peter pan? He still looks the same age as in AG.
Double Ditto!
Just voted for yes too!
And I thought the same, it looks like this boy found the foountain of everlasting youth...LOL
Hey, good news for me!
Yesterday I saw they started airing it again (AG) here in austria. Right after the Stargate re-runs...:D :D

cool for you, summershake! you get to see AG!! woohoo!

wish scifi would follow that lead and bring back all the stuff they've dropped -

they brought back Forever Knight -why not The Sentinel and AG?

Originally posted by Morrigan

It, like The Sentinel, was cancelled just as I was getting into it.

Don't want to wander off topic here, but what is "The Sentinel"?

The Sentinel is a show produced by Pet Fly productions about a police officer who has highly acute sense - all 5 --

Richard Burgi plays Det. Jim Ellison - the Sentinel - and the show follows his pursuits as a cop - and he uses his senses to solve crimes --

we have a mini-forum HERE

hey does anyone know what happeened to Lucas and Caleb's cousin's unborn baby. I remember the freakish ultrasound but don't remember what hapened later.

Sorry - can't help you, but I get the feeling H 2 might know. It could have been one of the things left unresolved when the series was cancelled.

Originally posted by dmalfoy
hey does anyone know what happeened to Lucas and Caleb's cousin's unborn baby. I remember the freakish ultrasound but don't remember what hapened later.

ummm - ya wanna know the truth? I don't remember - but i can find out - or try to find out --

i'm thinking she 'miscarried' - (put in quote b/c i think Lucas had something to do with it) -- but since CBS skipped episodes along the way - i might have missed a piece of the arc - but i don't recall the baby getting a mention anywhere else in the story --

i'll go through the tapes and see if i can find something for you tho!

The fate of the baby is in the last episode. Somehow caleb is possed by a great evil. the same one that has taken Buck. Somehow he has his cousin pushed down the stairs and she loses the baby. it was the last ep i saw and that was 4 years ago.

also gary Cole played a sleeze Supervisor in the movie "Office Space".

ZachWZ