Who do you find sexy on the show?

ok, i know this sounds a little wierd, but from a girl's standpoint i think Isabelle is very sexy. Not that i find her attractive, but i think she's just one of those people that just exudes sexiness. but then again, i'm not a guy....

yep its still shiri appleby for me imean just chek thes out

shiri15.jpg

liz34.jpg

ms2.jpg

aaaawwwwww shes so hot im gona melt

Easy question!!!!!

Deffinatly Alex/Colin Hanks!!!!

hes very nice!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

my new roommate is Indian and hasn't been allowed to see a lot of American films. I took her to go see Orange County the other day, by the way a very good movie, and she's hooked. everytime a new preview comes on for it she gets excited. today she told me her new life goal has changed from being a nurse to simply marrying colin hanks!:p

my sister wouldn't let me hang my roswell poster at home because even though she doesn't watch the show, max and liz make her jealous. even she can tell what a great couple they make, plus max is way hot, so she made me take it to my dorm with me. not that i mind of course.
posters.htm

wow that web sit grate tokygirl
and im always gona say shiri appleby cos shes so hot and cos im male

buks :D

Originally posted by tokyogirl
ok, i know this sounds a little wierd, but from a girl's standpoint i think Isabelle is very sexy. Not that i find her attractive, but i think she's just one of those people that just exudes sexiness. but then again, i'm not a guy....

yeah i kinda agree with you there lol

Originally posted by sweetbabe

yeah i kinda agree with you there lol

um im more in to shiri appleby but from lookin at these youre right she aint bad lookin

khduo-a.jpg

khmaximaqua-a.jpg

khstarrynight-p.jpg

khinapfinal-a.jpg

buks :rolly2:

Nice pics there Buks, where'd u get them?

annette :)

Back