Who do you find sexy on the show?

Alittle perturbed

nyways, is anyone else angry that Max and Tess have gotten Together ? I am quite angry with this. I feel that not only should Max and Liz follow through with the eloping thought but I think that without that, the show is boring. Besides, Tess has gotten me wishing I was her for a whole episode.:rolly2:

Bit slow on the uptake I've only just found this thread. To be honest the only good looking person on Roswell at the moment that I find attractive has got to be 'The Sheriff'. Being an older person myself he is probably the person closest to my age.

Annette :D

jason

I think jason is the hottest guy on t.v with his dark brown eyes that just make you melt into the sofa and he has the sexiest body too. He's just Irresistable:rolly2: :rolly2: :blush:
from turn it up!!!!

I think Jason is gorgeous, but Kyle is more the one i drool over. Funny how tastes change with age ;)
As for older men, the Sherriff's got it more than going on.:D

Jason is a Hottie!

:rolly2: Yummy Yum Yum :alienooh: Did anyone see Jason's spred in Movieline? It was in the March 2001 issue. Oh my!

:fangs:

Evil Tess

I don't mean to sound rude but I told you guys that there was something wrong with tess and that she wasn't right. That girl was a b!tch (pardon the french) from the start. Now that Max and Liz are back together I feel that the show can go on interestingly. I also wanted to post that apparently our beloved show is in danger of being taken off the air and in order to save it we all need to write letters to the WB stating we love the show. Do not:eek: hesitate to do this or there may not be another season. Anyways, Tess is bad and if I wasn't sure I hated her before for just being her, I now I do now for killing Alex. :alienooh:

:rolly2: Rebeka the WB has already dropped Roswell and UPN has picked it up already. Just FYI:rolly2:

The show with "future Max" --- I call that eppy "Hot Max". He always looks good, but that eppy was something else! I had to tape that episode, and am I ever glad cuz now I can see the especially "Hot Max" any time. The ending where they have their wedding dance just melts my heart.

So what do you guys think -- is the "future Max" hotter than the present-day Max?

Hmmmm

I don't see how Future Max can be any hotter than New York Isabell! But on the Tess thing, ok you were totally right she's an evil bitch.... but shes still SO HOT. Seriously, ok sure she killed Alex, mindwarped Kyle and planned to hand over her crew to Kevar... but I'd still do her.

This is only the second post I've read by you, but I think it's clear--you've only got ONE THING on your mind.

Oh Cindybear, I have tons of things on my mind... like Isabell, and Maria, and Liz... wow I never realized how much depth this cast has!

Well Jooshh, it sounds like you're just a skirt-chaser, but at least you're not hiding it. You like women period. At least you like the women of Roswell.

Is it just me or is like the WHOLE CAST way sexier this season? I mean I could marry Maria, right now. Majandra, if you're out there girl, do you like, have any plans for the next 80 years? Cause I was um wondering if you might want to, um go to Vegas...

Here in the UK we are still awaiting the 3rd season to appear on our screens. Am I right in thinking that it is on elsewhere? :(

annette :)

3rd season, we're on like the 5th eppy

Okey Dokey guys and dolls, I think I might know why the UK hasn't seen any new Roswell yet. Well maybe I dunno. Okay, are you guys getting the new season of Buffy over there? 'Cause Buffy and Roswell moved from our "WB" to "UPN" so I don't know how that would effect the deal with Sky One. Do you guys get Enterprise? Cause thats the channel it ought to be on I s'pose.

We hope to get Buffy and Angel in January and hopefully Enterprise too. Maybe we'll get Roswell too.

annette :)

yep thats right it shiri appleby is hot and i'd love to go on a date with her :D
my alien :alienooh: heads are named liz and shiri after her.
:D :D :D :D hot:cool: cool:cool:

Majandra Delfino is so unbelievably sexy! And what a voice! Although I don't particularly like all of the style of some of her music, the song she sang at the end of an episode of season 3 Roswell was absolutely beautiful. Britney Spears (a popular young singer in the USA) could only be so lucky as to sing as well as Majandra.:rolly2:

I pick Jason/Max. He's SO hot, and I adore Max's personality.
That's pretty much it.
Pam

Back