Who do you find sexy on the show?

GODHOOD

Who would you like to date or get to know for one day, and who do you find that's really sexy?;) I would love to date Shifi Appleby,she seems like the kind of girl you'll take home to mother. Katherine Heigl is really sexy beautiful eyes and she seems more mature. Who do you find sexy and why?:D

http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

hmmmmm, sexy?

Well, mostly the girls :)

Shiri is the perfect girl next door... she's beautiful in this totally classic way. And her eyes... I could drown in those eyes. The way Liz looks at Max... man, she's an amazing actress 'cause I can FEEL that.

Majandra... Ok she's really hot, but I just love that Maria is so spunky. She'd be SO MUCH FUN. Plus homegirl was in the running for the slut part in American Beauty 'til she cut her hair, thats pretty hot. But mostly I dig her cause her character is so cool.

Katherin - ok she's the absolute sexiest girl in the world.

Ok, you caught me, I'm a bad fan, I don't know what the girl who plays Tess' name is. But she's totally cute. I mean everyone like had to hate her first season, but now she is soooooo beautiful, except those horrible bangs they gave her, I mean who freakin went blind at that hair salon? Anyway, she's totally cute.

Katherine, ok since Lonnie was even hotter than Isabel, I gotta say it again. She's the absolute sexiest girl in the world.

joosh "rath" h

As strange as it maybe, I'd date Michael.

Hes cool, I'd wanna go out and eat pizza then go clubbin all night and then back to his house for the next day to lie in :)

Haha.

Mel

Wait was I s'posed to pick just ONE? Silly me to not read the instructions... Yeah I'd date Michael too, I mean, he's just THAT cool.

Okay Okay, I'd probably date Liz, by now I'm as brainwashed as everyone else, 2 seasons in, falling vicariously in love with her through Max. You can't look at her and not just want to hold her and kiss her. But I'd totally feel inadequet. I mean, she's used to getting flashes from the past every time she hooks up, how can I compete with that? Maybe I could just wear really retro clothes. I dunno. Maybe not. Flip a coin. Maybe I'd go the full other end of the spectrum and just get my craziness on and have one randy wild night with Lonnie. Hey if it's good enough for Rath, it's good enough for me.

joosh "alien sex baby, except no imitations" h

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 491
liz pic

Yea! I finally figured out what that little paperclip icon is!

you guys are the absolute coolest!

I exspected to find all the girls drooling over Jason/Max!

But I found a Michael vote and two guys drooling over Liz! I love it! 100%! I pick Jason for myself! Yes I got to pick him first!!!!:rolly2: (nobody report me but that smile is having preverted thoughts!)

:fangs:

Jason1

I luv Jason! He's got to be the hottest guy I've ever seen! I wish I could hav my wedding dance with him! I'm a total Max believer! The way he looks into Liz's eyes is just so unbelievable! I can't wait until the show comes back on! I can finally get back into my comfy pajamas and watch watch his face until I fall asleep! Good dreams every monday night that's for sure!

sexiest star

I think the nicest star on Roswell is Jason Behr. He seems smart and funny. He is also sexy with his dark hair and eyes

Re: sexiest star

Originally posted by jasonbehrfan12
I think the nicest star on Roswell is Jason Behr. He seems smart and funny. He is also sexy with his dark hair and eyes. I would love to just dance with him all night .

I also wanted to say that Alex(Collin Hanks) is also a nice guy. I think that he is so smart and a little bit dorky but that's what makes him cute!
P. S. Brendan is cute but not as cute as Collin or Jason!

Simple. Emilie de Raven. She's cute and there's something about her that I can't exactly put my finger on it, but it draws me to her character more than the others. I loved her in The BeastMaster. All-in-all, I think I could identify with her being on the outside of the group looking in and slowly being accepted. [And it's about time that Max took notice of her.]

My 2nd choice would be Majandra Delfino. She's adorable, and I love what they did with her hair this season. Last season's short bob hairdo was NOT flattering. She's so lively and cool and funny.

:eek: I would Date Max first and formost and then the new guy Shawn(marie's coz).

ummmmmm Tess...

I'm such a sap the way the writers play me... but alas, now they have me hooked on Tess. She is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! And she looked so hot in that prom dress. And she's so sweet and cute... geeze I'm like such a dork.

:rolly2: I think Tess looked a lil FAT in that dress. I think Max and Liz belong together and in the next few shows it will be proven.

Sorry to be predictable, but i'd have to go with max. He's definitely the sexiest. I fell in love with him when he was back on Dawson's Creek for a few episodes. For choice number2 i'd have to go with alex. There's just something really sweet about him

I totally wanna date Brendan Frasier :nuts:

aka Micheal YAHOOOOGA:circle: :circle::

If you have seen his previous Movie" Little Angel"

you'd see he is a perfect ladies man the sameway he treats Majandra pardon me , but don't they date in real life? Sorry I just heard

:eek: :blpaw:

Without a seconds pause.....

Emilie... She has blown me away since the first time I saw her. I catch her on Roswell or Beastmaster and anywhere else I find out she will be.

Isabelle (Can't remember her real name right off hand) is very beautiful without a doubt but Emilie just takes my breath away.

:p

Not sure what it is but there is something sexy about Maria. And of course Tess. "I have a little bit of a bias, because I've talked to Emilie DeRavin. And she seems like a cool person. She answers fan's e-mail:D "

Who would I date?

Ok... Maybe beause I'm 36, but I would choose the sherrif. I think there is something sooooo sexy about him! :naughty: :naughty:. Ok, Ok, if I have to choose a younger man, I guess it would be Michael. Just something about him. Just curious, how come nobody choose the sherif's son, Kyle?:p Just wondering.

Back