I Love these Books.

All you silly people talking about being too old to read certain books, SHUT UP! You can never be too old to read any books! and if ur ashamed of reading HP buy one of the special adult books with un-harry potter covers why don't you!
If i said to myself i was too old to read HP then i wouldn't have discovered the magical world and the supremeness that is Snape!

i'm 18...i know finalists at uni who read harry potter...you can never be too old for magic and fantasy!

btw, there's a harry potter mini-forum, the links in my sig...in case anyone didnt know :D

Have read all four books now.

Have started reading them again now. On third one for 2nd time now. :D

annette :)

This addition to this post is REALLY dated, but I don't care. I really enjoyed read this whole series of books! Though Ms. Rowling wrote them for the YA audience, many adults, like me, read them too. She and I are about the same age, and these stories let me relive some aspects of my own childhood. It also let me fantasize about how some parts of my younger self could have turned out. I'm sure I'll be rereading all the titles again in the future.

Back