1.06: Madam, I'm Adam (Lone Gunmen)

Which would you want....

• Your very own spaceship complete with crew....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your very own library with one copy of each book every written from the beginning to the end of all

• A wallet that always magically has enough money to buy you what you need (and no that does not mean

• A pet that can talk and make small wishes happen. (You know like making a cheesburger appear...just

• A teleport machine that can take you anywhere in the blink of an eye no matter how far....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Original Airdate: March 30, 2001

All right just got around to watching this episode and I really liked it.

This fellow goes into his house, using the key under the pot to get in. Turns on the TV, gets a drink uses the bathroom and finally goes to bed. Only to find out their are strangers in his house sleeping in his bed. Nobody knows him, the house isn't even listed in his name. He wants to get his life back so he contacts the Lone Gunmen.

They are some really great scenes in this ep. Loved the look on Byers face when the guy (Adam Burgess) goes on about the alien goo being in every orifice of his body.

Poor Langley and Frohiki getting beat up when Adam goes beserk.

Jimmy is definetly getting a little bit better, and his wonderful innocence, wanting the happy ending.

Then there is Yves, they really seemed to have softened her from the first episode. Coming to bail out the guys, asking Jimmy how he wants it to end. Loved the end when she says to Jimmy "so how is this for an ending".
All in all a good ep. One of the best ones yet.

:cool: :rolly2:

Mellian, It wasn't one of the Best.:eek: It was the best.:D

My favorite part was when Frohike was fighting with that little kid then the Cops came, he tried to talk his way out of it. Then the wall fell down. I LOL.

I can't beleive Fox is even considering dumping this show. it is better than anything else they show during the week. FYI Sunday is on the weekend.

ZachWZ

Great episode. And all that about the virtual reality thing was pretty cool. Definitely I have to agree with
ZachWZ. The best part was when Frohike was fighting with the kid and the police come. I love when the wall of the house fall. It was hilarious. :lol:

The wall falling scene was great!:laugh: :laugh:

Any new show takes some time to develop the characters and the way they relate. In this episode you can really see that pulling together.

Definetly my favorite ep. so far.
:cool:

Very amusing episode.

Frohike great as usual. I like that guy. Especially when trying to con the little kid and hiding the cutters behind his back.

I like things which make me laugh. This show certainly does that. I'm enjoying it.

annette :0

Status
Not open for further replies.