1.04: Like Water For Octane (Lone Gunmen)

So what did you think?

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay, I give it 3 stars.

• Disappointing

• Other, give reason in post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Original Airdate: March 18, 2001

Ok, now I really love Jimmy. He's a big ole lummox, but his heart is just as big. He really loves the trio.

Yves, ugh, still don't like her. Probably b/c normal women don't swing their hips that much. *grin* Maybe she'll get better. Maybe.

I like Jimmy as well.

Yves, I think she is an interesting character. There is definetly something hiding there. Yes she takes the money etc., but she also helps them out when she doesn't have to. It will be interesting to see where her character goes.

I think Yves in her way like them. Of course, she prefers to make some money out
of it. :rolleyes: Jimmy is really a piece of work. But he's funny and really faithful to
them. Of course he's also clueless. Do you notice how he looks Yves? Is that a
crush I'm seeing. :lol:

I think Jimmy definetly has a crush on Yves.
His being absolutely clueless and the comments he comes up with just add so much to the show. Here are these really bright guys and their most faithful supporter hasn't a clue.

Originally posted by Mellian
Here are these really bright guys and their most faithful supporter hasn't a clue.

Yeah, I love the guys reactions when Jimmy comes with one of his comments. :lol:

I thought it was funny when Jimmy lifted the car-thing so they could fix the tire and he ended up pushing it over into the water, lol :lol: and when he went to the air-base and saluted the cleaner lol :laugh: Not an overly funny ep but it had its moments :)

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

Was quite a funny episode with Jimmy overturning the van. Also after expecting a 'proper' car, was hilarious to see the car was a relic of sorts.

annette :)

Status
Not open for further replies.