-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Original Airdate: March 11, 2001

Alright already. Blind Football????

First off I do want to know what happened to the blind football team. How did they take the news that there wasn't going to be a league? What are they going to do now that they have to give this up?

When this episode opened I heard the voice and thought, oh that's what's his name, Mako. He's in this one so he's got to be the bad guy. Then Frohicke shows up and starts doing the Matrix or maybe Mortal Kombat thing and I figure, okay, he's dreaming. (Not thinking that Frohicke probably dreams about Scully and compromising situations. :D) I wasn't prepared or expecting a sting.

To make a long story short, it was kinda cute.

This episode had the humor I had been expecting and didn't see that much of in the pilot. To me, and I'm not that picky, it was well interspersed between the serious parts of arms dealing, and hacking for profit. Forhicke getting creamed by the blind football guys was a sight to behold.

One gallon out of ten cars as opposed to ten gallons out of one ... well I think it does fit with Byers and his moral standing on things. ;) Anyone not expect Langley to wash off all the autographs on the golf bag? ;)

And then we get to meet the infamous Jimmy Bond. You know I'm pretty sure I've met people like him and wondered where on Earth they came from. :D I do hope that they don't overplay his naivete too much though. It would really make him unbelievable and he does have some good qualities ... he's kinda cute. ;)

I think I'm going overboard here with the smilies.

When our three heroes pull up to their hideout at the end and they see the stack of newsletters I half expected it to be a gift from Eve. I think she should of at least let them keep a few dollars from their sting so that they could get some gas for the van. ;)

Looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers,

Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!

What else could you asked. Super Broke heros, a Martial Arts movie spoof, slapstick, and International Intrigue.

ZachWZ:laugh2:

Originally posted by MythingLink
Alright already. Blind Football????

Anyone not expect Langley to wash off all the autographs on the golf bag? ;)

I like this episode very much. As for the autographs I think it was very obvious
what he will do. :) I think Blind Football was a crazy new concept and very hilarious
also. Do you see when they throw the juice on the bench and not on the coach? :)
Next episode look very interesting with the new friends.

Yeah, the drink on the bench was cute. ;)

The thing sure had some good moments. I do think I could watch this show if it sticks around.

Cheers,

This aired in the UK last night. Found it really funny especially with Frohike at the beginning with the karate etc. The blind amercian footballers were funny too. Especially when Frohike got flattened. Poor Langly with the petrol, had to laugh when he threw up in the golf bag. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! LOL.

Quite a good episode overall, shall be watching it next time.

annette :)

At the time that I watched this episode I was skeptical about them adding this new character, and making him a little lacking in the area of intelligence. However, now that I've seen all the eps. I've really begun to appreciate this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back