1.01: Pilot (Lone Gunmen)

More of Zhaan?

• The viewers made such a fuss over her return in "Don Quixote," I think they'll write her into a few

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She'll probably be written in a few more, but with the head cap and blue leotards to see how the vie

• Perhaps every now and then, but we've lost her as a permanent character

• TPTB are too stupid to let such a great character come back permanently.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
is next Sunday. It's taking over the X-Files slot for a month. From what I've been able to determine, Mulder, Scully, Doggett, and Skinner are going to be in it.

The ads for it look so campy. I think I'm going to enjoy this. ;)

Cheers,

Looking forward to see it, the adds looks cool. And is this characters make
appearances definitely will be cool to watch.

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Original Airdate: 3/04/01
Written by: Chris Carter, Vince Gilligan, John Shiban, & Frank Spotnitz
Directed by: Rob Bowman

After a beautiful and mysterious interloper thwarts their heist, the Gunmen unravel a conspiracy that hits closer to home.

Find the episode very cool. It was fun to watch. I love the
comic side of the series. But also enjoy seeing the rest
of the action.

Looks Good

For a piolet this ep was great it introduced the Characters, gave a little Background, and left you wanting more.

ZachWZ

I enjoyed finding out more about Byers backstory. I hope we get a little insight into how Frohike and Langley got together.

Cheers,

I thought this ep was ok for a Pilot ep. It had its funny moments, some quite hilarious moments (when Frohike's phone rang and he was tackled by the blind football players - that was LOL moment). I know i'll continue to watch it :)

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

Errrrrrrrr thought we watched the 2nd eppy last nite not the first due to September 11th.

annette :)

Ok, well, i taped the ep last night and watched it this morning so maybe i missed something that explained it? lol

xxx:smokin:

Yeah the first episode was condensed into about 5 mins or so. To give us an idea of what was going on in the 2nd.

annette :)

*light bulb above head switches on*

I caught the last 10 secs of that and wondered briefly what it was, but then the ep started and i forgot all about it. I did actually wonder who that woman was and how they knew her (and i presuming they explained it all in the first ep thingy)?

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back