Episode #unknown- Future guy wake up...

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Wow what an ep! Okay here goes... not very good with names...

the Usual suck up to the Taleons guy (see told you I'm bad with names.) really wants to save his wife. the usual undercover guys (really bad with names) Find out what -The usual suck up to The top taleon guy- wants
And how he can help them with what they need. They give him what he wants to save his wife and he goes to save her. But she turns on him (with a small hint she still cares cause she's still wearing her wedding ring). Then the really bad guys (not the Taleons but working for the Taleons) use this thing he had given them to release the time travelers from their sleep. only one guy wakes up just long enough to say the Taleons Leave Earth a long time before he went on his time journey. Then the Bad guys(the ones who were working for The top taleon) talk to the top taleon (Just awful with names!) and he says that they fixed it so the two Future people went back to their original state and the guy who was conscious they got rid of.

wow you are bad with names :D
Suck up guy - Sandoval
Undrcover guy - Kinkaide (or Boone if its S1)
Head Taelon - Zo'or

I dont think I've seen that one...

umm cos Boone was only in the first season, then the character of Kincaide took over his role as Da'ans protector/resisitance guy...after he kinda...died...

Oh yeah, I actually know what you're talkin' bout now - I read up on it! :rolly2:

An it's not like I'm gonna catch you up. More like the newbie's'll catch me up :evil:

I remember that all too well seems like months ago now. You left for a week and I flew right by you in postal count. what a fun thing to do when you miss someone so much. I had to fill the void of markpud missing and though I'm extremely glad you're back I seem to have an excessive amount of posts. wich I view as being a good thing.;) :D

yeah i remember that..

postal... youre not kidding.. and i've been slowly creeping stillunder 2000 :eek: whats going on there then?? :alienooh: