one thing to say

What clarify? If anyone can honestly say that there has not been at leat one episode when they wanted to hurt Cris Carter after something he wrote into the show, I'll pay them fifty dollars.:alienooh:

uh huh, yeah, okay, wotever. if it weren't for him we wouldn't have the x files and shouldn't this be in general discussions?

Originally posted by tokyogirl
I have only one thing to say:
Chris Carter is a bad, bad man!
If anyone can honestly say that there has not been at leat one episode when they wanted to hurt Cris Carter after something he wrote into the show, I'll pay them fifty dollars.

Thought i'd dig this one back and say that i have to agree! Theres been more than once when me and my friends came online after an ep and moaned for hours. I know that CC can be God-Like at times with the X-Files, and some eps should be worshipped, but there are just some eps/plot arcs you want to strangle him!

xxx

exactly. on quite a few episodes i think CC needed a good swift kick in the pants. especially the one where my poor alex got shot in the head. needless to say not one of my most favorite episodes.:(

Not even cos they had the baby?

Mulder and Scully had a baby! *giggle* thats what i was shouting when i saw it *g* but no, Krycek getting shot in the head was not one of my fav moments ever :(

xxx

okay well personally neither on of those moments were my favorites. Although the Krycek thing was mainly just because it was way to easy. I mean really. The baby was just annoying to be.

ok i have ditto on the ease of it. that also really ticked me off. i mean we go through all this push and pull btw him and mulder throughout the years and all this drama and then we're left with a single gunshot wound to the head? it seeemed like they were just trying to hurry up and kill off characters towards the end. like the whole cyndicate in one swoop. but at least that was dramatic. not like alex OR the gunmen. or what about when you were supposed to believe the CSM was dead. pushed down the stairs in a wheelchair?!? what the heck was that? they did kind of redeem themselves at the end with that one though.

The thing that ticked me off most

about the show was when Mulder left and Scully had to take over being the believer. That had me cringing more than any of the weird arc twists the show took.

Back