Highlander TV Series

Richie is not dead...I refuse to accept it..therefore it didn't happen...I don't care what the PTB have to say about it...:(

Originally posted by markpud
woo folks, i've finally seen season 5 of Highlander!! Now for S6, if ut ever comes on british tv...

So i know a fair bit more about good ol methos now, and about why you consider Duncan a boyscout HII :D But what was the deal with the demon in the form of Horton and all that cr*p ??? Just a dumb way for them to get mac to kill Ritchie at the end??

okay - the demon in the form of Horton - i'm still trying to figure out --

BUT -- as for 'killing Richie' (Clan Denial, please don't stomp on my, i'm explaining a piece of DPP canon, not arguing w/ you, promise!) -- it was Adrian Paul's idea (i read this somewhere - please don't ask me where, b/c i don't remember and *I* didn't come up w/ this - someone else posted it on the web) -- AP wanted Richie gone, so DPP said 'you got it! everyone only loves Duncan anyway, so we'll just get rid of the kid!' (no, that's probably NOT what Davis and Panzer really said, but it's probably close -- yes, i'm being snarky!) -- anyway -- that's what i read - AP wanted it, so AP got it --

my take on the stupid @$$ Horton thing? DPP couldn't come up w/ any better way to get rid of Richie (tho there are 100's of ideas that would have made a he!! of a lot more sense than what they did) -- so they came up w/ that bunch of bullsh** (I know, my vocabulary is excellent today, isn't it?) --

so - that's what i've read - take it or leave it -- Panzer is an ass

oh - heard this too - Panzer believes that all Highlander fans are Duncan fans, and that no other characters matter, Duncan is the only character that matters - so guess what? in any new movies that come out -- they'll all be about Duncan -- so - don't look for our faves to return - why? b/c Panzer is an ass!

H2

boo hiss Panzer!!

He should trawl the net a little, and see what the fans are saying :rolleyes:

I do quite like Duncan ,but after seeing S5, i join the ranks of those fustrated with his "boy-scout" attitude.... Methos is a great char, and well deserving of his own show... :smile:

Originally posted by markpud
boo hiss Panzer!!

He should trawl the net a little, and see what the fans are saying :rolleyes:

I do quite like Duncan ,but after seeing S5, i join the ranks of those fustrated with his "boy-scout" attitude.... Methos is a great char, and well deserving of his own show... :smile:

we could do that there's a new forum - used to be the old Rysher peeps --- haven't been there --- but that's what i heard --

ana said she was heading there --

ummmmm --- all the clans --- oooh -- good judge --

judging by all the clans devoted to characters other than Duncan, i would guess that Duncan isn't the only character that ppl like -- are the guys at DPP blind, or just stupid???????

H2, do you mean Holyground?

Right now there's tons and tons of Reunion reports. :)

And frus!

~ana

Originally posted by Analise
H2, do you mean Holyground?

Right now there's tons and tons of Reunion reports. :)

And frus!

~ana

yeah! that's it!! couldn't remember the name ----

cool! maybe i'll have to check it out!

hey -- post the URL please!!

thanx!!!!

the con sounds like it was lots of fun!!!

<pouts> i never get to go anywhere

you and me both H2...I have little kids...no cons for me...:(

Hey guys...why did Duncan become such a boyscout in the later seasons of Highlander...I don't remember him being that bad in the first couple...

Originally posted by Diamond9697
you and me both H2...I have little kids...no cons for me...:(

Hey guys...why did Duncan become such a boyscout in the later seasons of Highlander...I don't remember him being that bad in the first couple...

why did he?? i think Adrian had a lot to do w/ that - but i'm not sure --- tho, it seems after season 3 he just went weird -- don't know if that was to counter the 'evil duncan' episode coming up late in season 4, or what -- but i DO know -- there was NO explanation for his 'change' ---

YAHI - Yet Another Highlander Inconsistency

Originally posted by Diamond9697
maybe they did it to counter Methos's seeming indifference to everything...

maybe so -- either way - it still sucked -- if you're gonna change a character - make sure you explain WHY he/she is changing!!

argh!

but why should they change thier perfectly good track record to explain to us about this one thing...they never have done it before

yes i know -- they have been successful at one thing - leaving stuff out!! oh - and screwing stuff up --- but - -anyway ---

ahhhh- the series -- where we get Duncan, Tessa, Amanda, Richie, and Methos ---- oh - and Joe too!

more more more --- commentary on the show!