Highlander II

Originally posted by Highlander II
no takers on the 'rewrite' of HLII??

come on -- so many didn't like the movie - what would you have changed??

ummmm.... where to begin..... change EVERYTHING!!!!

1) do not bring back ramirez...ok connor became an immortal because he wacked the other two guys... so what power brought back ramirez...just calling out of his name... in that case why didn't connor do that before the alliens showed up?

2) have it flow with the first highlander. if some premiss had to be made why connor became immortal again it should have been the three guys from the 3rd HL found, not some allien planet. if they were from another planet was some space ship dropping them off as babies on peoples doorsteps? they were always found as children.

let me stop i am getting :evil:

yeah - that Ramirez thing was lame -

and the 'alien planet' was even worse -- which is why i like the 'director's cut' better - no planet Zeist -- they're just from a really really really long time ago ----

yeah the director's cut is better

If they can just call out a name to bring back a dead immie while taking a quickening then "the game" would never end so what in the heck were they thinking or not thinking when they came up with that?

um - of a way to get Sean Connery into the movie so they could attract more viewers? ;)

(how come there's no 'cheesey grin' smilie?)

not sure what they were thinking - i think that movie went overbudget anyway - or the backers pulled out or something - b/c it was takin' a long time to film - so they had to do other stuff -

and i really don't understand where they were going - except they were trying to explain 'where do immortals come from' - and they failed - miserably -- aliens - geeez - how lame is that? (for this franchise anyway)

has to be said that much of the Shaun Connery scenese were highlights of the movie, so its a good job he did come back...

well, yeah --

but - if they'd written a really great movie to begin w/ - there wouldn't have been a problem ----

GAH!! I just saw the movie and really wish I hadn't! What were they thinking?!?! Were they on drugs or drunk or something?!?

Immortals are aliens?!?!?! *bangs head on wall* Ugh! A two year old could have come up with something better!

I kinda thought the same thing when I saw it...even they must have thought it was stupid since they changed it for one of the video versions