Highlander II

aye -- that they do -- all repeats all the time for some of 'em!!

i'll try to keep you informed ------

what would we do without you H2 :D

And I like the name of your last little alien *snickers*

yes yes yes - check out the Pretender/Profiler mini-forum!!! get it rolling!!!!

okay -- back to Highlander II --

don't know when it will air again -- but - i should be getting it on DVD soon!! woohoo!!! getting a DVD player - so i'll go get all kinds o' DVD's and stuff - now i can moan w/ markpud about the series not being on DVD ---

yep -- now, i just gotta find out if i actually GET the thing b4 x-mas (b/c it's my b-day present too - bday was in Aug) -- or if i have to wait 'til x-mas - hope i don't have to wait - b/c that will suck!!

true...but since the series doesn't come out umtil next year it will at least be somewhat bearable

true - but if i have to wait, then purchasing other DVDs now is pointless, b/c i won't be able to watch them until Dec - that would suck!

gotta talk to my friend tho - she's buying Endgame for me (don't know why i want it - just gotta keep my collection complete) -- and she wanted to get me something else -- maybe i'll tell her to get me the whole set!

Originally posted by Highlander II
don't know when it will air again -- but - i should be getting it on DVD soon!! woohoo!!! getting a DVD player - so i'll go get all kinds o' DVD's and stuff - now i can moan w/ markpud about the series not being on DVD ---
lol, good to have a partner in moaning :D

I'm moaning cuz I don't have a DVD player or Highlander on DVD *moans*

yes yes -- and for the series on DVD - we still have to wait 'til like mid-2002 -- sux too!

however --

the movies are all out on DVD -- oh - and if ya bought a laser disc player back in the early '90s -- the 1st 2 movies are on laser disc - and you might be able to get 'em cheap - b/c they don't do much w/ laser discs anymore ---

hmmm...I have the first one and Endgame on DVD...still need the other two...spent my DVD money this month on A Knight's Tale *shrugs*

just remember to get the "Renegade Version" of HLII --

i have both versions of HLI & HLII -- only the one version of HLIII, and i don't have Endgame yet ---

I have Highlander on DVD and video, I have HII and HIII on video as well (the UK versions). Don't have Endgame, waiting to see S6 of the series before i watch it...

how far are you into season 5??

and, if you want the truth -- Endgame and the series have almost NOTHING to do w/ each other --- so, if you watch Endgame w/o having finished the series -- you'll not be missing anything

so --- since this is the Highlander II thread --

aside from the planet Zeist thing --

what would you alter about this movie to make it better fit the canon of the 1st one?

Originally posted by Highlander II
how far are you into season 5??
seen it all, just need to see s6 for the end of that dodgy ahriman cliffhanger thing..

what would you alter about this movie to make it better fit the canon of the 1st one?

you mean apart from the long-time deceased coming back to life (Ramirez) Conner getting old when he hadn't (as we now know)had the prize...

eh - well - blah on season 6 - it sucks -- and finding out the end of the cliffhanger won't make you feel any better -

True - don't bring back Ramirez - of course, that takes out about 45 mins of the movie - so they'd have to rewrite it anyway --

and - we will leave HLII in the realm that the Duncan MacLeod storyline doesn't yet exist - you're Greg Widen and you've been asked to write a sequel to your hit movie - and Connor DID win the prize b/c there is no potential for a series yet -- so, he can grow old ---

now - what would you have done????

btw - i love Connor's hair in HLII - one he's returned to his 'immortal' self --

no takers on the 'rewrite' of HLII??

come on -- so many didn't like the movie - what would you have changed??