Highlander

WHAT!?!?! you haven't seen QoS? you poor thing! God for me its the only time I get to see Peter......

lets all rmember you got the thoughts.... i didnt provoke you to have those thoughts

nope -- no QoS --- but i have HIGHLANDER tapes!

and The Chris Isaak Show ep w/ Peter -- (he looked GOOD!)

and The Sentinel ep w/ him in it --- he was really good in that too - he's a great bad guy!

well its true! she has Highlander and The Chris Isaak Show ep w/ Peter and The Sentinel ep w/ him in it ! Theres no reson to feel sorry for H2

Originally posted by Dru
well its true! she has Highlander and The Chris Isaak Show ep w/ Peter and The Sentinel ep w/ him in it ! Theres no reson to feel sorry for H2

yes - i have those -- but i haven't even SEEN QoS ---

i heard SciFi might pick up the Chris Isaak Show -- not sure how that would work tho --- hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Highlander II

yes - i have those -- but i haven't even SEEN QoS ---

i heard SciFi might pick up the Chris Isaak Show -- not sure how that would work tho --- hmmmmmmmm

yeah but you have HIGHLANDER!!!

why would sci fi pick up the chris issak show? theres nothing sci fi about him

Originally posted by Talon
why would sci fi pick up the chris issak show? theres nothing sci fi about him

have you seen the show? it's weird -- and i'm not sure exactly HOW to describe it --

and i'm not 100% sure it was scifi - i've read so much stuff in the last week -- regarding tv and everything else --

i'm not entirely sure how i feel about all the networks dropping everything a week - that's kinda weird - i understand why they would consider it, but i'm thinking they could have just gone ahead w/ their original schedules (except the shows that needed to alter programming b/c of contect based on terrorism) --- but it's at the exec's discretion --

anyway ---- the Chris Isaak Show really isn't worth the effort being put into it, i mean, yeah, it gave Peter something interesting to do, but in and of itself, the show sucks - it's stupid and makes ppl look stupid -- it's a bad show -- even PW's ep wasn't good except for his parts -- the show's disjointed and makes very little sense --- it's annoying --- so, if you never see the show, you're not missing anything --

allright everyone I now have seen Highlander! IT WAS GREAT!!!!
Kinda confusing but Great I loved thar part where there yelling on the boat that was soooooooo funny!

Originally posted by Dru
allright everyone I now have seen Highlander! IT WAS GREAT!!!!
Kinda confusing but Great I loved thar part where there yelling on the boat that was soooooooo funny!

woohoo!!!

and um - how about the excellent suit they put Chris in when he went to see Brenda! love that suit! and the whole scene w/ the Brandy --- <sigh> --- there's a story behind that scene - you'll have to rent the director's cut and watch the whole thing, then the commentary at the end -- (yes, i've watched it, don't remember exactly how the story goes about that scene and i don't wanna screw it up, so i'll just let you watch)

anyway -- you saw the American cut of the movie - and they cut some other things out too - for time - really sucks - but anyway --

like - i don't think he yells in the other version - and there are some tiny snippets missing - oh - and the big one about Rachel - argh -------

but one thing I didn't get was how come Connor could brethe under water? no one did that on the series........

Originally posted by Dru
but one thing I didn't get was how come Connor could brethe under water? no one did that on the series........

well - the best example i can find of someone breathing underwater in the series is in the ep "Deadly Medicine" - Duncan goes underwater to locate a camera - he put on a wetsuit, but no breathing apparatus and dove to 18 feet -- don't know whether he was holding his breath or he was breathing under water -- they didn't really say ---

but, apparently immies are pretty resourceful under water - Kalas and Methos fell in and both escaped -- and apparently Methos travelled pretty far before coming up -- so maybe they can just stay under longer than mortals??? dunno -- it's not something that's actively explored in the series --

it's one of those things that was 'ignored' when DPP made the series, i guess --

honestly? that part didn't make sense to me when i saw the movie - i was thinking -- 'okay, he's immortal, but he's still human - as best we can tell - so, how can he breathe under water? wouldn't his lungs just fill up w/ water and he would die, then he would 'revive'???' --- i was kinda lost on that one too --- but, not much we can do about the 'goofs' --- 'cept write around them --- or just 'suspend' disbelief ----

I hate it when there are plot holes like that........ but except for that the movie was great :D I stiss love Highlander and I can't wate till I can rent the rest of them :D

you mean the rest of the Highlander films? yeah - go for it -

tho you may have to rent them - i haven't seen the others pop up on TV except the pay movie channels --- and then, not very often - you can probably rent them for like $2 at blockbuster now ---

well as soon as I can I'll rent them but it mite take awile cuz I have no money right now