Highlander

I'm just so happy! I'm gona see HIGHLANDER!!!!!!!!:D :D

have you ever seen it before???

it's a good film --

(and yes, i'm still posting here even through the tragedy of the day --- this has definitely been the weirdest day -- and NOT in a good way - i just needed something to occupy my mind while i'm listening to the radio broadcast)

no I haven't seen it before

(I'm doing the same thing I just don't want to think about)

*eyes widen* its gunna be on? yay!!!!! *does a little dance*

Sunday Sep 16

Highlander- FX, 5:30PM
(AS, L, BN, GV) A New Yorker (Christopher Lambert) beheads a swordsman in a parking lot, continuing a battle of immortals.

Originally posted by Dru
Sunday Sep 16

Highlander- FX, 5:30PM
(AS, L, BN, GV) A New Yorker (Christopher Lambert) beheads a swordsman in a parking lot, continuing a battle of immortals.

what a horrible description of the movie -- that's SO not what the movie is about --- it's much deeper than that --

that snippet would NOT make me turn on the tv if i was not a highlander fan --- how ridiculous is that??

eek --

I know it sucks but its all I have:( at lest it lets me know Highlander is gona be on

yes - it does do that - informs --

the movie is much better than that snippet tells you ---

I'll take what I can get I'm desprete for anything Highlander

well - you can search online for highlander stuff --

you can look to see if scifi might be airing it again ----

well - you can search online for highlander stuff --

you can look to see if scifi might be airing it again ----

if there is a god some day soon really soon Highlander will be back on some channel I don't care what one just Please god put it on somewhere!

Don't worry Dru...I'm sure that it will end up back on Sci-Fi or somewhere else in the near future.

oops -- my post posted 2x's -- ascifi was being weird yesterday -

anyway ---

just be on the lookout ---- Highlander will return -- unless DPP doesn't want it to run again ----

just hope they give it a good time slot ------ ya know?