Fave Highlander film

Who gets the £70,000?

• Alex (don't pee in the shower)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonny (I'll pee in the shower if I like!)

• Kate (Wanna see me in the shower?)

• Jade (What's a "shower"?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, why? ;)

I usually like the originals best so that's why I voted for Highlander out of the list. I did like Highlander 3, too. You know how I feel about Highlander 2.

Just heard from one of my daughters that Endgame is now out for rent. I'll have to check it out.

Cheers,

though you might think otherwise from my tag -- my fave of them all is Highlander - the original movie - director's cut --

really - i've liked them all -- but i only LOVE the 1st one --

i would have liked the 4th one, but they goofed it so bad, i couldn't get past all the 'mistakes' they made ----

Highlander II

yes - it has been very hard for them to top the 1st movie --

i'm wondering if they're gonna try the star trek like thing and just make more and more sequels --

however - star trek had some kind of weird system - only the even numbered movies were good -- the rest were pretty bad - (esp Generations - ugh) ---

here's hopin' for more (and better than H4) Highlander movies!

H2

i would assume any new films would be with Duncan, i guess Conner (Lambert) is done with Highlander now ;) unless he does a Ramirez and turns up anyway :D

The point of Endgame would seem to be to transition people over to Duncan as "The" Highlander...

yeah - but it was a bad transition --

Connor could at least have died at the hands of some great, mean, old immie -- then Duncan could have sought revenge - oh wait - that's what they did in the 1st movie - no wonder it was so good - it made more freakin' sense ---- but still - it would have been better than what they did --- and i didn't understand that "Sanctuary" thing - that was dumb - not enough explanation, yet again ----

oh - and they didn't include Methos and Joe enough -- the writers need some major help -- they should use the ppl who wrote for the show -- i think John Phillip Taylor would do a good job - he was a major influence on season 1 --

H2

well - you could have someone write up synopses of all the eps you haven't seen, then you would feel like you've seen them, then go watch endgame? --- just a thought -

H2

umm yeah, its not quite the same tho is it :( I think that they have ep details on the official highlander site dont they??

Originally posted by markpud
umm yeah, its not quite the same tho is it :( I think that they have ep details on the official highlander site dont they??

no - it's not the same - but it would be something --

ummmm -- haven't been to the official site lately - don't know if they have anything there or not --

they do have brief synopsis' of each ep there, and some interesting behind-the-scenes type stuff about the eps ( i just looked at Prophesy from S5) but the synopsis are pretty slim, and the site is a real pain to navigate as well, it was much better last time i went there, but they've redisigned it with some horrid menu system :dead:

Hey, can I join in the conversation?

I enjoyed the first Highlander film. Thought it excellent. Plus Sean and Christopher in the same film - well, what can a girl say?(hehe).

The follow ups to the first film seem a let down but thats just my opinion.

annette :D

thats the common opinion i think, the first film stands in a class by itself... i would guess you've seen the same cut of HII that i have annette, theres another version that cuts out the stuff about them being aliens, which sounds better....

have you watched the series?

Hi Mark, yes I watched the series. Probably 3/4 seasons.

Duncan McCloud was quite a dish. I did enjoy it. Didn't think much of Highlander: The Raven.

annette :D

the series was pretty good -- excellent after they brought in Methos --- love Methos!!

HUGE Connor MacLeod fan!! love Connor -- Chris Lambert is awesome!!

(short post)

I thought the first movie was the most well written. It made a heck of a lot more sense than #2 and while I liked both 3 and 4, I still think the original rules.

well not surprisingly another vote for the original!! Bit of a land-slide victory over the other films so far in this poll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.