fav quotes

lisaj

My fave one was where Liz is sitting outside her room with the future max, just before he disapers, and she asks him for her wedding dance!! Oh tears everywhere.

One of my favorite lines: "Tess, don't make me come back in there!" --Sheriff Valenti shouts to Tess when she's lingering in the Las Vegas hotel suite.

"What's so great about normal?" Said of course, with a slightly cocky boyish smile :D

Meet the Dupes

Rath to Michael: "You want me to kill him for you?"
Michael: "I'll get back to you on that."

Alex to Isabel and Vilandra: "Ladies, uh...frosty beverage?"
Lonnie: "No 3 ways tonight Opie, maybe later."

joosh h

Roswell Christmas

At the end of the Christmas eppy when Liz is sitting at Mass, and Max comes and sits beside her... And she looks at him and says something like, "I thought you didn't believe in God." Max replys something like,"I don't, but I believe in you." OMG I cryed real tearsmind you! Not hallmark tears, but real ones! Oh my poor dreamers heart, it is so broken :( Dreamers stay away from the spoilers!

Mike and Izzy

I don't remember the exact quote but when Michael was talking to Isabell about reasons she shouldn't marry the lawyer dude and he's like, "and alien sex, how are you gonna explain that?"

But the thing is, if you had sex with Katherine Hiegl, I don't think you'd really be surprised by lightning shooting out of your butt and all that stuff. I mean, Katherine Hiegl? I'd probably expect it.