No screening on Channel 5

Scott598

If anyone comes from England. Does anyone know the number of channel 5 headquarters and also has anyone seen it on channel 5. Because it stopped after the last series about a couple of years ago. And i realy want to see the rest.

It hasnt been on C5 for a while, you're right... I don't know any number to contact them about it, but I'd suggest having a look around @ http://www.channel5.co.uk they may have some contact details...

Meanwhile the new series is being shown on Sky One (if you have cable/Sky that is ;))

Thanks Markpud i went to the web page. I found the enquires address and sent off one straight from the internet. But i also got the address.
Thanks

good :) I hope that C5 to bring it back, as the series on Sky is much further on (season 4), and I've never seen any of season 2... (season 1 was the only one to be shown on C5, IIRC)

I COULD GIVE THE ADDRESS TO YOU IF YOU WANT:
IT IS
Duty Office
Channel 5 Broadcasting Ltd
22 Long Acre
London
WC2E 9LY

Comments and enquiries about Channel 5 and its programmes
If you have a specific enquiry about a Channel 5 programme or wish to make a comment about Channel 5 in general.
Or if you would rather contact us by telephone or post then you can call the Duty Office on: 08457 050505 (calls are charged at local rate)

i got a replie back and the have not got any athory to screan season 2 onwards. But they are screing season 1 again starting on the 31st of March at 4.

Yeah, it'll b a lil confusing, but kewl. Un4tch, I missed last Sat's 4:00, but hopefully I'll rememba next week...:rolleyes:

it wasn't on C5 last week...

This week is the first one...and I just checked, its 4am not 4pm :eek:

Actually 4:45am, Sat 31/3/01, C5

Which is really great scheduling :rolleyes:

That's *annoying*, I don;t think I can tape off C5 :mad: :angryfire
Shows what priority C5 thinks it deserves... :(
Maybe I'll just get up reeeely early, watch it, then go back to bed again! :D