Matrix Poll

i loved the matrix. the story line especially. very thought provoking. who's to say the world really isnt like that?

true enough, it could be...

And if we got close to proving it, they'd probably just unplug us...

Can you add "None of the above" for me.

I thought it was excellent - but not 'the best science fiction film ever'. I missed it at the cinema and waited ages for the video to come out.

When I first saw this film I was like "OH MY GOD!!!" I thought it was awesome but after the first 10 times you see it...it doesn't quite last the test of time in my humble opinion. It's a good film but I don't really know if it's going down in history (I hate to compare...) like Star Wars. I'd give it 7/10. :D

TaTa
07.gif

i loved it!!!

but then i usually like the films i watch...
kinda dying for the sequel...

:D :D :D

I loved this movie. I watched on DVD. I was able to pick up on a ton of foreshadowing that I missed in the theatre. I think this movie greatness is tied to what happens in the other 2. Since this is a Triligy.

ZachWZ

really good

yeah i would give this movie about 8/10 i think it will go down as a classic tho , as i think its quite a ground breaking subject but also because it wasnt just special affects that made it good , but also the acting and the general atmosphere . the movie stays with you long after in your thoughts .
no quite star wars , but nothing is so .

Its not the best scifi film that I've ever seen but hey, it comes close.

I've got the DVD and its great.

J

Maybe not the best ever, but certainly among the very best. I loved the show and while the special effects were spectacular it was the story that got me hooked. Any show that deals with the underlying nature of reality like that is taking a risk. It is so easy to do that very very badly, but they pulled it off brilliantly.

I agree with DarkChilde78. I would have done a few things different (of course, we all would do that in different movies - guess we should be glad we're not directors).

If you have the DVD and look at the special features they show how the special fx were done. Some can only be called ground breaking. You'll be seeing a lot more of the effects done with the hi-speed digital stills sequeneced in other movies (some have already used it).

lol

i loveed this movie.....:)

also the added bonus of keanu........lol

(coz im slow) it took me a while to understand wat that woman at the beginning was ding......lol but after that it was coooooooool

i ejoyed all of it :)

If spiderman is going to be anything like this then move other lord of the rings because we have a champion the graphics on the matrix was just superb the way they mixed it in blended great with the whole film this is just my point of view spiderman is a hit

I think that the Matrix is an amazing Sci-Fi film...it put thoughts into my mind about things that i never thought about..I love movies that make my mind go crazy and this one just did it for me...Spiderman and Lord of the Rings were awesome too but I think the Matrix doesn't belong in the same category..they seem too different..

I think spiderman and matrix belong in the same catergory because the director of matrix thought of what he did with matrix would work on spiderman and guess what it did