Back to the Future: Part three (1990)

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Now he had to go save doc from the past In the Wild West! He meets his own Great-great grand Parents and Maddog (Biff's great-great grand dad!). He saves Doc and with a little help form Doc makes it home in one peace. Plus the ending whith the Train was way awesome!

This movie changes the Future for them completely. With the inclination that Marty gets smarter in this film as to always taking the Dare when someone says he's chicken/yeller. If he hadn't gone back in time in this one his Future life would have been as screwed up as it was in the second movie. Therfore making the trip to the future with Jennifer in the second movie Null and Void!

Yeah, this does make # 2 pointless, oh well. Wheres the fan appreciation for this movie?

I've read that the Western stuff turns off the casual sci-fi ethiusiuast[sp?], but Im certain not all hold that opinion. If I had to choose between #2 and 3, it would definitely be three.

I hadn't thought of that "Marty getting smarter" angle, Asmiley, but it makes a lot of sense! Cool :cool: ! I liked this movie for the ways in which it tied into the previous two (such as waking up in his "mom"'s bed, demonstrating his shooting skills, and the chase scene following the fight in the bar), as well as for the "postmodern Western" feel of the film. And hey, ZZ Top is in it! They're one of my favorite bands :D .

90D19161-BBA9-4ACC-B5FA-28F258CA9D70.jpeg