Alien Resurrection (1997)

Chilly

lol

what do u wonder marky? whether she'll ACTUALLY ever go out and get alien resureection?lol i wonder as well.....................

Chilly

well?

have u got it yet? lol

uve had months! >sighs< lol

KuuKiir

KuuKiir Hämaruses
Heyas:)

First time for me posting in the film forums.. im not too much of a film-watcher :erm: Basically cuz i just dont have time to go to cinemas too much... i do try to watch films from TV as much as i can :D About alien... well ive seen all 4 parts.. Tha last one though was on a finnish channel there-for i had to try to understand anything from the english original text.. only know 2-3 words in finnish :p Cant say i think that the last part was too good :( Lets say that my favourite alien movie was #2.. then #1 then #3 and then #4... the second one was just.. well...it had a perfect.. umm.. spooky feeling to it... :twirl: Ohh now.. listen to this crap im saying just to get more baby-aliens... *sigh* :rolleyes: .... forgive me :rolly2:

KuuKiir :)

Chilly

lol

u posted all that to get ONE alien?lol

psssssssst listen up the best way to increase posts is to play the games......lol

alien wo was perfect........

KuuKiir

KuuKiir Hämaruses
Hih.... well.... i didnt even get 1 alien for that.. still have to post more crap.. ick... :iiworry: Well.. what can i do.. im get carried away when i start talking...ofcourse saying "I LIKED IT" and thats all wouldve been easier... oh listen to me now... :rolleyes:
Games.. well.. i have this problem w games.. usually they are quite old... havnt seen any new ones.. but old ones have already got 100's of replies to em.. and i just havnt got the time/wish to read em all through... but if i DONt read em all through ill start repeating others and so one.. sooo... bummer... :iiworry: But Tyvm for the advice anyhow.. when some new games appear ill try to get along w em :D

KuuKiir :)

Chilly

lol

u babble all u want! lol

has anyone played alien resurrection properly? i had the cheats so......i put my life on.........unlimited..........lol

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
Originally posted by Asmiley
well It hasn't been A whole year yet! patience is a virtue you know.:D

finally....she's seen it, she told me so....

So, oh 121,000 poster, what did you think???

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
:eek: :eek: :eek:

after all this time, she doesn't like it :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not your cup of tea chuck?

Anyway Newt is in "Aliens" not "Alien ResurrectioN" which is what ee erer talking about in this thread!!!

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Ooops well I thought I should watch the one before it first you know to understand it better. I gues I can say I didn't like it. a few parts were predictable. though there were A few good parts like the android being cut in half and all. Overall I really didn't enjoy it. It just wasn't scary enough.

I don't even like tea...unless it's mint or cherry flavored.

Chilly

lol

hmmmmmmmmmm tea,,,,,,,,,
ok hers a hin
dint eat whilst watching alien resurection.........

Chilly

lol

go an dwatch it so i can blurt oyt all the spoilers!!!!!!
its driving me maddddddd"