Mayor

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
So the plot goes that the Mayor founded SUnnydale over the hell mouth, in anticipation of his eventual ascencion.

But where was he when the Master was trying to perform the harvest, or when Angelus was opening a portal to Hell??
Surely he wouldn't have been too happy if either of them had been successful, and had wrecked his town before his ascension day....

'spose he wouldn't care too much about the vamps running amuck when he becomes a

LAST EP SPOLIER

.big snake creature...

Snack Time

ROFL!! I like it !!
pacscat.gif

2 peachy

Hi Peachy sign up on hotmail so we can have a chat please

The mayor wouldn't of cared because even if he was in Hell he couldn't be killed, plus he was evil so he would've got on better there.

Vampyre.

the mayor pisses me off so much he's so like the perfect person but evil at the same time...it gets irritating as all hell

I liked him, but he wasn't by any means perfect. He loved Faith with all his heart ;) which led to his destruction when Buffy tricked him. He was so overcome with rage he didn't think about anything other than revenge on Buffy. And he had that obsession with cleanliness but I liked that because people say I'm a lot like that (except not as much).

I know what you mean RFaith. That made him an excellent bad I thought.

hmmm- the Mayor --

interesting baddie --

very interesting traits he has --- can't die or be harmed until he ascends -- wouldn't that be an interesting life --

i'm still not entirely clear on his whole obsessive-compulsive clean freak thing tho --

now, you know those types of explanations never satisfy me - :D

but - in this particular instance - i'll let it go -- :)

Back