Is Richard a good guy or bad guy?

• Of course he's good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He gives me the willies!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but gunn, wes, and giles all bring the book smarts. gunn brings street smarts. and xander......well xander.....well he should get points for just showing up

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, but he does always try his best...even if that isn't good enough. I think Cordy getting the powers was a good thing though because otherwise she wouldn't have grown very much as a character.

Originally posted by tokyogirl
yes, but gunn, wes, and giles all bring the book smarts. gunn brings street smarts. and xander......well xander.....well he should get points for just showing up

Hee-hee. Hear! Hear!
beerchug.gif

I cant believe they killed Doyle off - I'm still recovering from shock even tho it was like...over 2 seasons ago:(:crying: The little Irish man was so funny...I cried on the episode 'hero' when he died...sniff....i have a nice poster of him tho...does anyone know if he's gonna be in/has been in anything else?
:flash:

I've just seen some of these first episodes with Doyle in them. He really was a loveable character and it is too bad that they got rid of him. He was just heroic enough to make a person root for him and fragile enough to make a person care for him when he got hurt.

Cheers,

nicely putted Mythinglink...aww does anyone actually know why he was kiled off? did he quit or was he fired?
:flash:

Status
Not open for further replies.