In the UK? (Lone Gunmen)

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
no word so far from Sky One... doubt anyone else will pick it up so lets hope. They like X-files and have a good relationship with Fox i think as they get everything quite quick.. we shall see.

(assuming Fox is responsible for this one?)

Yay, can't wait to watch this. does anyone know when it's starting in the UK??

Maria :star:

Not sure if we'll ever get to see this here. Might send an email to sky asking them if they might show it.

annette :D

I just found out that its starting here in the UK on the SciFi Channel on July 1st - Monday's at 9pm.

Here is the article i found on it in SFX -

This new series from Chris Carter (creator of The X-Files) see's computer-hacking conspiracy freaks Langley, Byers and Frohike graduate from playing second fiddle to Mulder and Scully in The X-Files and heading out on their own, like a geekier version of the Mission:Impossible team. The series follows the adventures - both comc and dramatic - of the inept geniuses, as they become embroiled in a variety of strange government intrigues. Supporting them is the brilliant and beautiful Yves and their unlikely benefactor, the sweet but misguided Jimmy Bond. Proof positive that nerds can be heroes too!

I know i'll be watching :D:D:D

xxx:smokin:

Good news for us UK fans then Sammy. I was about to post the good news but spotted your post.

Thanks Sammy :D

annette :)

:D its good news alright :D i've been wanting to see this for a while now :D i wasnt even sure they'd be airing it over here as it never reached its 100th ep, lol, or even 2nd season but i guess SciFi reckoned it was good enough to buy :)

xxx:smokin:

I watched this last night on the Sci Fi channel. It was weird to start with cos they were obviously trying to condense the pilot show into 7 mins to give us the basics, without going into too much detail re the aircraft situation.

I really enjoyed this - it had loads of LOL moments, mainly centred around the blind footballers, the 'high five' when Jimmy turned around and the played just keeled right over !!!

Frohike answering the phone and then all the players piling in to him

But I just kep giggling as Langley sat on the sofa so clearly trying not to barf

I hope the rest of the series keeps up with this ep

Hi Brit Chick, was a pity we couldn't see the first episode. There is a thread for the episodes I believe.

annette :wave:

Picked up by the sci-fi channel here in the UK as Sky One looked as tho they weren't interested. Good for those of us who have digital cable/Sky etc.

Since I no longer can get SciFi Channel on analogue cable, I was wondering what Sky's reply was to that email. Or, if the BBC will ever show it. I've seen how it all ends, but I would still like to see how it began.

Anyone heard anything?

I don't think Sky will ever show 'The Lone Gunmen'. It is being shown again at the mo on the UK sci-fi channel - sunday nights I think.