New York Crew

jooshh

Undisputed World Champion
Zan, Rath, Vahlandra and Ava

Now besides the whole being basically evil thing, weren't the NY versions of Max (Zan) and Tess (Ava) and Michael (Rath) and Isabell (Vahlandra) really cool? I mean, on one level, I'd rather see their homeworld destroyed than breakup Max and Liz and Michael and Maria, but on some level I loved seeing the aliens paired off and rolling as a crew.

The Rath and Vahlandra were just hot. You can hate em, but damn they're sexy. I really hope we see them cause some more trouble in Roswell.

I think they were the S@#$ They just had this fabulous 'being' about them the whole lot of them were cool, i even like Ava. I love katherine heigls hair like that, Jason looked sexy as Zan (well what lil we saw of him) Brendan played rath really really well (makes ya wonder:))

Max/Lizl

I was really sad to see Max an Liz end things for final, they made a real good pair and I woul have liked to have seen them madly in love doing all the teen things expected of them. Basing the story around their heartache is not good as it makes the viewers sad and feel for them. I would rather have seen them get married and seen how all of the actors together try to overcome the end of the world.

U r right heartache is not good for anything, especially a show, hopefully on Upn it can be done better.

Lonnie and rath

hey where did lonnie and rath actually go. Did they just vanish or did like something happen between them and tess.
and Ava i thought she was cool where did she go.

Whered everybody go?

Well nothing really happened to 'em, they just kinda never showed up again. Although that would be really cool if Tess had killed 'em and just made it look like she was all beat up, but I don't think so. I'd like to see the writers bring 'em back... I kinda thought the writers had forgotten all about them until this last story ark where Max tracks down THEIR shapeshifter.

shapeshifters

Speakin of, did they ever even address the fact that Laredo was The Dupe's shapeshifter?

Back