Who will Be Killed??????

H_P_M

High Commander WORSHIP ME
I must redit this for I feel bad. This thread may hold possible serioulsy spoilers and that could change Roswell for the good or the bad. So I suggest if u hate Spoilers U shall not read this, cause it does contain just that. I have given you a fare warning.
5 U still can go back
Well yah had your chance!!!!!!!
Everyone is going to think I'm talking about the Hybrid Chronciles..or whatever yah call it. I'm NOT!!!! One of the Main Characters is going to be killed off, and it's going to raize the stacks for the rest of the crew. Here where it can be found.

http://www.crashdown.com//news/1838.shtml

If anybody has any more information I would love to know cause this is freaky and scary.

Cheerio

See thatz not what I'm talking about. It's going to be later in like April or something. I just want to know which character!!! :( man oh man scary

Cheerio

OoOoOoOoOh

Well I'm a total roswell spoiler nut so I just have to know as soon as it happens who it is, because it will be a few episodes after you guys see it that I will.

So keep me posted on who gets to kick the bucket!

Mel :)

Alright I sure will, u our as bad as Me when it comes to spoilers, I love them and I'm so addicted I can't stop not reading them. I tell u the second I find out, :cool:

Cheerio

EPISODE 18(I THINK) SPOILER. DEATH OF A MAIN CHARACTER.
. WARNING, SPOILERS!

My sources tell me that in ep 18, Alex will be hit by a truck, and die. Max will try to heal him, but it won't work.
This sucks! and on top of that, the show might not come back for a season three. If we want a season thee, then
I think we need to do something now.
http://pub47.ezboard.com/ballentertainment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T WANT ALEX..NOOOO PLEASE NOT MY ALEX. GRRRRRRRRRRRR hit by a frelling truck oh is that piteful or what. Well I don't blame him, cause they never give him a frelling pieace of dren of a part. And why don't u think it's not coming back for 3rd season??????? Oh have the goddess gone mad or what. Alrighty then

No Cheerio TODAY BUDDIE

SEASON 3

PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED SPOILERS. IF YOU AVOIDED MY LAST POST, DO THE SAME HERE.

It's written that Alex will die in ep 18, I think this is a bad idea. And
as far as the possible season 3, The show has not been picked up for another
season yet. It still could be, but the ratings were not good this year, and
the rumor is that the WB is planning on moving the Gilmore girls to the
Roswell time slot. Which does not sound good for Roswell. Either they don't expect
Roswell to be there next year, or they are going to try a better time slot. personaly
I like it on Monday

Oh dear, dear dear. That is really sad, :( :( :( Why would they do that to Alex? I mean he is such a cutie, and besides that is really bad to do that to a main charater espically when there is a lot at stake. Also I heard it was doing good, :mad: U know moving it to Monday they were trying to kill it off in the first place, thatz what they tried to do Third Watch but it has failed so far. I can't believe actuly thinking about not cont..I mean it's Scifi and that is so much kewler and so much to explore with these charaters. This show must go on, I demand it..all thought my demanding will probley not help. :mad: :(

:( :( No cheerio for a little while on this thread.

P.S. The not Cheerio to you Buddie, I wasen't really talking to you personal...I was just tring to be funny in a dark time, if yah get my drift.

a sad day in Roswell

Warning! Europe Friends who are behind schedule! I know it is not your fault but the following may contain a spoiler for you.

While if it true that Alex dies, that would be sad for all things Roswellian. But on a personal note for Collen Hanks, it could have been his choice. Maybe he wants to do bigger and better things, as seen though his eyes not mine. Because in my eyes Roswell is the tops! It's just a shame that they are killing the character, I mean, like a friend pointed out to me, they could have sent him away! Like another exchange program! And what would that do to Isabel? First Grant, and then Alex! Whats that going to do to her?

Killing Alex

Yeah well that sucks and all, but lets get real, he's barely been in season 2 anyway. He's to Roswell what Phoebe is to Friends, he pulls right out. No attatchments, I mean Isabell will probably be off with some other random dude by April anyway. I mean, it's not like they're killing one of the aliens. I'm still trying to recover from them killing the New York Max. I mean, he was sooooo cool!!!!

I'm sorry, everyone's gonna hate me I know. But it's not that I don't care about Alex. Really I'm just glad 'cause when I first read I was afraid they'd kill Max, Michael, Isabell, Tess, Liz or Maria, and that would TOTALLY kill me.

Mostly I just hope and pray they don't kill the show at the end of the season.

joosh "michael" h

Well yah but still Colin is so hot and such a cutie putie. I think it's wrong to kill of Alex, I mean he is ALEX. :( :( I don't want them to kill off the aliens..well I can think of one but I don't want to be flamed, rotgl. And no people IT'S NOT TESS. But oh well life will turn, HAH well in my world. I just think it's wrong and I'm scared the show may not cont. We all have to pray and bombard them with stuff again.

Cheerio

P.S. how come u thought New York max was good, HE WAS HARDLY EVEN IN THERE. oH WELL some answers will be left unanswered.

NY Max

Ok, sure they killed Zan in like the second minute of the show, but he was copping such mad style. And wasn't it great to see a badass version of Max? Anyway it wasn't even really Zan as much as it was just that the NY four were as much a crew as the Roswell four, and I just didn't like seeing them a man down. Then Ava seperated herself, but she was kind of a non-character also, so I guess were left with Rath and Vahl, but I guess thats cool, get some Bonnie and Clyde action going.

joosh h

Ok, I guess it was kewl to see a different Max, I think He shouldn't of just stayed in the street. Also I'm sorry if I made it like I was crossed, cause that is the least thing I want to do is coming out like I'm mad. Yah that was a great eppy with my cutie Michael and u know it was really kewl to see them in a different light. ROTGL Bonnie and Clide...or Buck and Sundance

Cheerio

Spoilers

Okay guys calm down, episodes that far in the future can be changed severly, so even if there is talk about Alen going. Dont fret it may not be true (no offense to those who know the truth, but things do change)

Also Colin has been absent from some filming due to him filming movies, he is said to be back with a really great character change. So again dont fret :)

So everyone take a deep deep breath and let out the frustration.

And then tell me as soon as you know anything!!!
I'm counting on you guys to keep me posted on the 'character death' subject.

Mel

Small mel:

"So everyone take a deep deep breath and let out the frustration. "

okay I'll try! Good air in, bad air out! Good air in, bad air out! Good air in, bad air out! Good air in, bad air out!

I hope things change! And while I'm hoping, I am in need of some decent dreamer action!

Alex

What kind of character change did he come back with? Wouldn't it be great if he became the mack daddy leader of the pack? Anyway it was cool to see him bonding with Kyle about the whole being human thing. And is it just me, or did he seem way way like his dad in the Vegas episode? Maybe it was 'cause I just saw "You've Got Mail", but it seemed like his manerisms were so Tom Hanks. It was cool. And is it just me or is Kyle kinda remind you of Christian Slater?

joosh "rath" h

Small mel

That's why I made a point of saying, that at the moment it's in the script, but that could change. Roswell is known for having bad ideas and then changing there minds at the last minute. Liz was going to be half alien, issabell was going to get pregnant, etc.

Back